*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1044326-Will-it-go-on
Rated: E · Article · Family · #1044326
It is a story about my grandmas
Do we ever know what will happen? I know two people every night; they wonder if they will be with their family again or not. They wonder this because they have bad health problems. They are both my grandmothers.
The first grandma is Viola. Viola is 74 years old. She is very lucky to be alive right now. Viola has a tumor on the brain stem, fluid on her knees, epilepsy, asthma, has to be on oxygen when sleeping, seizers, and she has had many heart attacks and strokes.
Gradma Shirley is the other grandma. She is 69 years old. Shirley doesn't have as many problems as Viola but they are serious. Shirley has been smoking for 49 years, she is a boarderline diabetic, she has asthma, and she has C.O.P.D. (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Finally, I hope that you learned life is not as easy as some people make it out to be. Remember smoking causes many bad diseases that can kill you easily. Also, care for your elders because you might end up like them some day.
© Copyright 2005 bballgurl91 (bballgurl91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1044326-Will-it-go-on