*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047020-Knife-chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1047020
This chapter is explaining Emily and why she does the things she does.
          Hi, my name is Emily. I am 14 years old and im lost. I'm so lost I don't know what to do. It all goes from boys to my parents, to my friends. I don't know where its going to end. But I do know where this is going to begin.
          I was 13 years old when I met what was thought to be the man of my dreams. He was so perfect, well it seemed like. He had everything i ever wanted at the age of 13 that is. Derik was only a couple years older than me which was 16. So of course my parents didn't aprove of him "Emily he's to old for you" they would always say but who needs to believe them I thought.
          Derik and I hit it off really well when we first met, I thought he was funny and he thought I was older than I was. But you know I don't think he ever found out how old I really was. Which would bring me to my next point. He wanted what every 16 year old boy wanted and I wouldn't give it to him. Which of course made him angry. So i wanted to give him what he wanted but I was scared what would my friends think of me would they hate me. I wasn't sure. The main thing I felt I had to do was make Derik happy and thats really where this story starts.
          "Come on lets go up to my room, please it will be worth your time." says Derik with a half smile on his face, "come on nobody's around we have the perfect chance."
          "I don't know Derik I just don't think i'm ready" I plea not knowing what to say.
          "Come on who loves you, whos going to take care of you, who will always be there for you." with his face looking cuter than ever.
          " You do"
          "then what so wrong about it why won't you just give in"
          "I don't know it just always seemed like it would be so much more romantic"
          "Oh, and me being here isn't romantic"
          "It depends on how you think of it" he comes and starts kissing my neck and his hands are roming. "Derik stop I told you Im not ready for this yet"
          "Sorry I was just trying to make it a little more romantic well it was cute but not that cute"
          "What do I have to do to make you more comforable with this whole thing" he says kind of disappointed.
          "Give me time I will be ready one day"
          "I don't need time why do you"
          "You know what I can't handle this I'll talk to you later" I go to kiss him on the forhead as he pulls me close to him. "Derik I told you im not ready"
          "Well your just going to have be ready because im ready so that is what im going to do" He start kissing me more and more rapidly and I couldn't make him stop and at that moment I didn't want him to stop. When it was all over I was happy with what had just happened.
          "I told you Everything would be okay didn't I" He says as cheesy as could be.
          "I guess so, I love you Derik"
          "I love you to Emily"
© Copyright 2005 CaLiFoRnIaN gIrL (nicole_richey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047020-Knife-chapter-1