*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047238-12172005
Rated: E · Prose · Writing · #1047238
My emotional outburst.
This is it, two years of surveying my options, familiarizing myself in this restricted ambiance, as I idled around the brushes of what has always been my true calling. For two years, I had no choice but to surrender to the foe whose objective was to merely suck away my brain power with great satisfaction. While my true vocation waits with such an amazing endurance, I thank thee.

For two years, I did nothing else but waste time roaming around in a stranger’s rice field, in an atmosphere filled with such immorality. At least now I know, my presence does not belong there and I will never fit in, no matter how hard I may try to force myself to succumb to its needs and boundaries.

Finally, I have allowed myself to be set free from such confinements. At last the burden that was once placed on my shoulders has loosened its knot up a tiny bit. I am glad. This time instead of me altering myself for such demands, the demands are going to alter to my needs and boundaries.

I am about to unravel a new chapter, a new beginning for my mind, heart, and soul. Contentment fills the atmosphere with such optimism.
© Copyright 2005 sirbettylot (sirbettylot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047238-12172005