*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047495-There-can-be-dreams-of-everything
by max
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1047495
This was from my mind, welcome to it.

Last night I had a dream. Not a Martin Luther King Jr. dream though or a nightmare, cause what defines a nightmare? But it was a dream none the less, or more.

I was married to some girl ive never seen before. She had brown short hair and blue eyes and was kind of posh spice looking, but not as fake. Her and I were in the bedroom of a house that was shaped like a boat. By that I mean it was in the middle of a town but this was a huge Titanic boat made of wood with no paint. Half of it looked like it had crashed into a house though and spot welded.

My dream wife was was reading a magizine laying on the bed and for some reasson i thought... SEX! So I took off her pants and just started eating her out. Just spontaneously I wanted to lick her labias.

Just that all of a sudden, somethings in my mouth. I'm chewing it with my front teeth and using my tounge to see what it is. It feels like a small tomato with lots of seeds. This pussy tomato tastes like cherries and blood. From how I fathamed that would taste.

I spit it out and pull peices out of my teeth.
Embarassed to say something to my wife, for some reason, I'm franticly and quietly pulling and picking strands and seeds of whatever out of my incisors and molars.

She laughs and says, "Haha shit my eggs fell out again," I open my eyes until my eyelids wrap around my skull, "sorry."

Then i woke up and went to the sink and spit blood. Then I was scared, that I was married. Sometimes I get confused with what I night and day dream about, and mix them with reality... I blame this on too much mindless work. The job's most people have. Factories, bussing tables in chain resturaunts. So much work can really make you feel like you've eaten some magical mushrooms.
But when I saw the blood stain on my pillow I realized I just had a bloody nose in my sleep. I do that a lot. Sometimes I choke on the blood and wake up with blood all over. Like I was hit in the chest by Ghallager's big sledgehammer, and It's sprayed blood all over.


~Since this is rated 18 and up, I might as well write what I thought about when I was taking my morning defactaion thinking about this all waiting on the shower water to get warm. It's not long just a little thought that I could kind of see a mental picture of.

It's; 'What If a woman was giving a man oral sex and he passed a kidney stone into her mouth?'~
© Copyright 2005 max (maxbocka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047495-There-can-be-dreams-of-everything