*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047572-Solar-War-Prolouge
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Sci-fi · #1047572
A prolouge of an epic story about earth in war with the DNC in 3006
Solar Wars
Prolouge
By Joe Thompson

Ever since mankind was created, Earth became a battleground. Mankind above all species on Earth was the most ruthless, wild beast. We slowly destroyed this planet along with all the other life that lives here. Why do mankind fight? Mankind's conflict started when Cain killed Abel. Ever since then it's been person vs person, Group vs group, Religon vs Religon, race vs race, and country vs country. Sometimes two group of the same country will fight. Each war that went by got bloodier and bloodier. Before and Early A.D's man used swords and Bows. In the the Revolution war we had muskets, mustard gas in WWI and A-bomb in WWII. Technology advanced and the wars got bloodier.
Mankind has been at war with himself, until now. Now all the countries on Earth joined forces to defeat Earth's new enemy. Earth was one of the last ones in the B-108 (Milkyway) galaxy to find out about the other life. Earth found out that there section of there galaxy was being invaded by the evil empire, the Dark Nova Confederation. The Dark Nova Confederation has been terrorizing the B-108 galaxy for decades. Now Earth has allied with other planets to defeat the DNC.

Decades have past and the war still rage at year 3006 A.D. The Earth allied call themself the Solar Federation.
So far the Solar Federation has lost many soilders, ships, space stations and planets. The DNC is slowly destroying the Solar Federation. When will the intellegent learn that they are not intellegent.
© Copyright 2005 Joe (duomax51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047572-Solar-War-Prolouge