*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047719-Why
by wilder
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1047719
just me talking about me.
As a man of sixteen, if you want to attempt to call me that, I have an unrealistic view of life and its array of situations. Two years a go I figured out that I am not very “cool”, and that I am awful at making friends. I have to admit that it was quite a shock at first. Actually from about March to June of my freshman year I faced a living hell. I remember coming home from school one day and lying in my bed with the lights off. It was one of those dreary days when rain patters at the window pane and your life feels either like your standing in the rain, soaked to the skin, or, depending how life is, like your sitting at a windows seat in Barnes and Nobles, with a cup of coffee, a good book, soft jazz in the background, and the realization that the rain cant touch you and it feels damn good. That God forsaken day I felt like I had been standing in a cold rain for a full year, even though, in reality, I was under my comforter. I will remember that feeling till I die when I raised my hands to the sky and asked God a simple question. WHY?

© Copyright 2005 wilder (natethegreat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1047719-Why