*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1048861-Random-Play
Rated: · Other · Biographical · #1048861
Random thoughts about life in general: To courney, you are inspirational
There is a definite difference between writing something in a word document that you know no one is ever going to see, (except maybe your sister because you left it on the computer screen when you left the room to answer your cell phone) and when you are writing something to post on line. The first part of this entry I am writing in a simple word document because the machine (that is what my mother calls the computer in her o so high technological terminology) refuses to stay signed onto the internet for more that 37 seconds without freezing.
I actually started doing this because a friend of mine from high school sent me her link to the site. I read what she had posted and realized how much of an amazing writer she is. Don’t take it the wrong way I have always known she liked to write and immerse herself in the literary world but I never knew how she thought and how eloquent she was at expressing herself. I currently have a boyfriend for the first time ever in my life. (Yes I know this statement has no relevance to anything but wait…theres more….and if anyone can quote that you will be my hero) I am a very outgoing person and I am talkative a lot of the time but I realize that I don’t really talk about myself and I don’t really express my real feelings. I think that I would be able to do that a lot better if I could write it down. SO here starts the beginning of a very twisted journey into the thought process that is me.

I love Betty Boop because she is classy and sexy and silly and she looks good in color and in black and white. I would like to have the personality that can stand out even when I am drawn in black and white.
I like people that accomplish and those that care about others
I like bright colors and flowers and the small things in life…like the fact that my mother can get excited about anything from a beautiful piece of fruit to the fact that we have running water with heat.
I am addicted to traveling and want to see everything from the tourist side and from the native side
I love getting my hands dirty and really learning about something by doing it
I am a very non committal person when it comes to my hobbies….. I love art but can neither sing, dance, paint, draw, knit, or do anything artistic to any great recognizable degree. I love photography but have yet to purchase a real camera. I like everything a little but I am not completely passionate about anything except for my family and food.
(and just as a side note I am one of the worst spellers known to man; hence my former belief that yes was in fact spelled with 2 s’s. I guess I was just always excited..Yess!!!!!!!!)
© Copyright 2005 Cara Valla (caravalla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1048861-Random-Play