*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1049107-Jesus-of-Surburbia-Ch1
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Tragedy · #1049107
Story after green day jesus of surburbia video. (lots of love twists etc.)
Jesus of Surburbia



Ch1,(none of green days songs or music video characters belong tp meh...sadly but enjoy the stry^_^)

"I dont care if...I dont care if..I dont care if you dont careeee!!!" The blaring lyrics could be heard from miles or at least the beat could. Driving up to the high school Jimmy Knoxville stared at the double doors his face deprived of emotion. He ran a hand through his spiked up black hair. "Its time for Saint Jimmy to have some fun in his new playground heh..." he muttered to himself looking around. Shoving his pale hands into the dark depths of his pockets he stalked to the entrance of the high school.
"Izumi Nanaki!" Hearing the teacher call my name i silently cursed myself running towards my class. "First day Izumi and your already late,tell us how that feels?" I muttered to myself giving myself a mental slap. While I was running a guy around my age started wlking towards me. Freezing I stood in that position looking at him. His eyes seemed to hold me in my position. I could barely breath as I looked up into the swirling dark sepths of gray and black. He wore a black tight tank top with a skull embedded on it holding a dagger in its mouth. His pants reached down to his knees with a chain dangling from the side. "Hey you know where the office is?" he asked waving a hand in front of my face. Shaking my head getting rid of my stupid expression I nodded "Y-yeah its over there, just turn right and its your second door on the left." He turned his face in the direction i pointed and nodded "Thanks" he said giving me one last look up and down "Hey where you from?" he asked. "Ummm Japan but my parents are japenese and indian that explains my brown skin and asian eyes heh..." He waaaved his hand "Yeah yeah, I just wanted to know where your from not your whole family past. See ya around." I bowed my head feeling bad "Um im sorry." He stopped walking and turned "What?" His tone was one of confusion I could see it in the way he tilted his head and looked at me with those dark eyes. "I-i alpologize sorry..." He lowered his head some thinking "Heh been a while since I heard that from someone, eh hope I see you around later." I nodded watching him leave, as he turned the corner I dashed off to my class realizing how late id been.

Opening the door to the classroom I entered "Ah you must be Izumi right?" I turned to the teacher who was smiling at me. He had brown blading hair and wore I was guessing the school teacher uniform, which had four kings printed on the right side. He walked up to me and guided me to the front of the class. "Everyone this is Izumi ummm." Leaning towards me he asked how to pronounce my last name. I giggled alittle and told him. "Ah miss Izumi Na-nah-ki right?" I nodded smiling to him. "Aha Class now please give a warm welcome for Ms Izumi Nanaki" The class gave a half decent applause. Of course there were a few whispers and giggles from some. I guess it was my appereance I had permantely dyed my hair white with the tips black and silver. "Now Izumi do you think you can tell us alittle about yourself? Oh yes by the way silly me.. My name is Mr.Barkinson or for short you can call me Mr.B" I smiled and nodded "Okay Mr.B. H-hi im Izumi as youd know by now...well about me? All I really have to say is im a transfer student from Japan im mixed with Chinese and Native American blood, hence my odd appearnce... And thats really all about me..." Clapping Mr.Brown patted me on the shoulder "Good Job, now we have one more student I was just informed is going to be on his way. But for the meanwhile Izumi find a seat and make yourself at home." Looking around I saw a guy pat the seat next to him. I walked over to him and sat in the seat, setting my books down I rose back up to find him staring at me. Holding out his hand he smiled "Hey my name's John," I looked at his hand for a moment and looked back up at him. Laughing he spoke again "You shake it like this." He took my hand and placed it in his moving his hand up and down he moved both our hands in a slight up and down motion. He was cute..very cute. He had a toned body that I could see very well, he had dark auburn har that reached down to the tip of his ears. He had gorgeous honey brown eyes that seemed to make you melt when you looked at them. "And thats how we greet each other in America." Blinking I nodded "O-oh different...from Japanese greetings of course." He smiled at my lost expression "Cute..." he whispered to himself out of my earspan.
"Heyyy John why did you leave out conversation? I was just about to sneak up on you and kiss you like this..." Looking up another girl around my age stepped in front of John. Her short blond hair fell to the sides of her faceas she bent over leaving me with a view of her backside, which was clearly visible with her short skirt. TUrning i looked in another direction. Grabbing her arms John stood up and politely pushed her out of his way. "Denise, Im not your boyfriend, you already have one remember? My best friend Steve Malhoy?" He whispered to her venom lacing his calm words. Bending my head I tried to pretend I couldnt hear them. She giggled uneasily and nodded "J-just kidding John, just a little fun I was having thats all." He stared her down his grip tightening on her arms making her wince as she turneed her head to the side. "C-could you let her go please?" I whispered my head facing up but my eyes were lowered as I was scared to see his reaction to me interrupting. "I dont need you help bit-- ahh" She cried out in pain, as John tightened his grip more. I looked up to Mr.B who was silently grading papers. Why wasnt he doing anything? I thought to myself. "Izumi..." Turning again I looked at John, he looked at me questionly "You really want me to let her go?" He asked. I nodded gathering enough courage to look at him in the eyes. Releasing her he sat back down while Denise ran to her other friends whining. "Why'd you stick up for her?..." He asked his head lowered. "I-i wellll just im not th emean type really... Its kind of a bad trait like no matter what someone does to me I cant help but be nice to them you know?" He chuckled and tapped his finger on my nosecausing me to go into a state of confusuin "FInally someone like you comes to this school..." Before I could question him the door opened. Stepping in was the same guy who I ran into in the hall. "Aha here he is class this is our 2nd new student Jimmy Wilcox. Give him a warm welcome please. I smiled and clapped among the few students "Heh if im the second new student teach, who the first?" Pointing to me Mr.B chuckled "May i please present to you Izumi Nanaki!" Looking at me he smirked "Yeah we met, so my introduction...Names Jimmy but you should better know me as St.Jimmy. Now teach' wheres my golden throne?" "Why anywhere Mr.Jimmy. just pick and choose." Walking up to me Jimmy looked at me an amused glint passing through his eyes, wiithout a word said to me he sat in the seat in front of me. "You know this guy Izu?" Turning to John i nodded "ALready making ncknames for me? ANd yup we met in the hall. He's a nice guy." So...St.JImmy huh?" John asked looking Jimmy up and down. Smirking Jimmy turned around to face him looking him dead in the eye, he nodded "Yeah and dont wear it out."
© Copyright 2005 IzumiNanaki (izuminanaki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1049107-Jesus-of-Surburbia-Ch1