*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1049365-My-only-Thoughts
Rated: E · Lyrics · Other · #1049365
Canadas Homeless
Into darkness my birth was a scandle handle the only vision my minds givin up, what can I say to become a normal man with this pen in hand I begin to sin since the day I was born torn between a broken home drug addictions actions scars and fancy cars. Homes the size of trump place Alice was givin the chance to end it all, Fall, Segalls flyin over head. My regrets for what I said better off dead they say But I can only do whats in me stand true in a world that relies on glue behold gold cards cant feed the needy seedy weeds growin up my feet cant speak weep with sorrow for all the fallin.In my line of work death is ballin simple like an unpoped pimple keep ur name unfamous glamor kills feel the chill of the west sea gee whats the new ones gonna be why didnt they program me differently..I can only pray that some day they will leave me in the ashs of yester years then the evil gears which sears greedly will end it all..
© Copyright 2005 gyratejoker (gyratejoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1049365-My-only-Thoughts