*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1049597-Cursed-Lotus-Woman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Writing · #1049597
just what came to mind
Im spinning out of contol all i see around me is a feild of lotus..a sign of hope..but not for me. i lost my hope a long time ago and never again will it be the same for me or the ones around me...but the lotus flowers their everywhere.....growing rapidly? no, its not possible is it? they start to quickly wrap around my legs and pull me hard onto the feild. my head hits with a thud as my mind gives in..ill never be the same...i can hear my words echo...never....be..the...same.....My eyes flicker but are now slowing becomeing heavier all i can see is the blirred vision of the flowers moving over my body....never be the same.......Will i?...the last thought carresses me as i wonder..one last time....about my actions and the lotus flowers..that live in the feild unlike any other...
"NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!".
what is that...it sounds like a distant memeory.... Impossible..death calls my name.
Why is it i can not feel the lotus's pressure upon my body?
"NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"
the sound is so shrill it chills my heart as my eyes slowly open, finally takeing in my surronding.....
i lie still the suns warmth spreading thruogh my body. I slowly stir, discovering that the area around me is a clearing in the middle of some sort of woods.
i stand up gathering the rest of my energy to figure out where i am...I feel reborn refreshed. I look down at my feet to discover a tree stump smouthed over in a rounded oval is holding me up. The stump starts tpo bleed red and im imediamtly startled to see my nakedness as well.
I glance in either wich way to make sure no one is watching i touch my fiinger to the seeping blood and bring it to my tounge, its crisp and makes me laugh as if there has never been anything as enjoyable as that
"you would laugh to wouldnt you!"
and older looking woman appears in front of the sun rays on the ground. Shes leaning over a dead body of a man, his chest is exposed and on it the burned etching of a lotus flower pulsates.
"NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
this is where the screaming came, but why.
"You cursed devil. Feared woman of romania, vampire like no other, You from other lands ,come here to reside. But why have you the need to take souls to be reborn? somthing about that lotus dream pleases you doesnt it. This man, only men, you die now.....from your own devices"
The old woman pulls out alotus flower, i notice her eyes for the first time. They are completly white except for a blood red ring where the pupil should of been...they bleed black ..they bleed sorrow...they bleed revenge...Im spinning out of contol all i see around me is a feild of lotus..a sign of hope..but not for me.I was right..ill never be the same...never..be...the...same...for ehat i have done..i must die.

© Copyright 2005 DillionNeverClever (neverstopped at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1049597-Cursed-Lotus-Woman