*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1049655-A-Grieving-Soul
by Kurt
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1049655
It is about how a guy meets the person of his dreams; then something tragic befalls them.
Love. When souls unite. When angels sing so valiantly. When hearts find the true love. When you have found the one. The one. The person you could be with for the rest of your life. The person who makes you happy on those dark hours. When you find your soul mate in the world of ours. When love is love and more than love. Love. The time when all pains go away. When people find the light. When people hear the angel’s song. When souls perform the dance of love. To be loved. You are very lucky. The angels watch over your soul. Your soul has found the one. The one your soul completes the dance of love with. The one where it makes the angels sing.

I was at that state of mind only days before yesterday. She was so perfect it was as if she was an angel that god sent down. She had long dark silky hair. Her soft dark eyes had comforted me so. It was as if she had pushed away all my bad thoughts. Every time I saw her, I could never be mad. She was a godly being herself.
I remember the day we met so vividly in my depressed mind. I was taking a hike up Mount Mansfield, a mountain in Vermont. It was looking dark out so I went up the Adams Apple. Dense, white fog clouded my vision. It cleared for a few moments, and that’s when I saw her. Our eyes met. We stood motionless for many long moments. Just staring into the others eyes, then the white haze came again, and I had lost sight of her. I walked forward to meet her, but when the haze cleared, she was nowhere to be seen. I decided to wait there, hoping she would come back. There was a sloping rock next to me, so I decided to take a nap. I awoke only moments later by a light drizzle. She was sitting next me, just gazing across the mountainside. I sat up with a startle thinking that an angel like that is sitting next to me; the gods must really like me. She proclaimed “I think it is very nice to take a nap on a mountain. You know, let the nature carry your mind off.” Of course being so curious I told her “Why yes it is, yes it is,” I pulled out my umbrella, “would you like to sit under my umbrella with me?” How my heart soared as I heard her answer, “I would like to.” So there we sat under my umbrella on the Adams Apple and talked for most of the day. From that point on, I knew she was the one, she was perfect.
So that is how I meet her. We loved each other with love that is more than love. To see her vibrantly shining body had brought high spirits to my overworked soul. Her soft, dark eyes sooth my raging ocean eyes. For almost half a year we loved each other. Over summer break I actually looked forward to arising from my bedchambers. When it was not summer or any other break, I had to wake up for pestering kids. Even when it was break, I had some papers to grade. Otherwise, I was enjoying the presence of my loved one. We would sit down on our handmade porch, and watch the sunset. Lots of times we would lay in the field of grass. She would lie down next to me. We held each other, speaking of the luscious colors of the sunset, or some other nature related topic. She would often ask to paint pictures of me. But what I liked the most was watching her paint the surrounding nature that enclosed our house on the hill.
We had loved each other until that unforgettable day. I was going to propose to her that night over dinner. I was taking her to a fancy restaurant. We where having a pleasant conversation as I drove along. We where about half way over the bridge when I hit an overwhelming patch of ice. The car started spinning out of control, and soon it went over the edge. It went front first into the iced over lake. We climbed in the back to see if we could escape. It was no use. The water was coming in too fast. I decided that we to die now, we die a husband and wife. So I pulled out the ring and proposed to her. “Yes, Yes I will do it,” she said. So there in the back of the car we embraced each other until we died. Never letting go of our love.
© Copyright 2005 Kurt (kami at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1049655-A-Grieving-Soul