*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050348-My-Rantings
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1050348
Thoughts I have when I have too much time on my hands.
12/27/2005

ST. NICK TECHNIQUE:
How does St. Nicholas give all the presents in one night? Simple! He starts in the time zone that celebrates Christmas first, then follows the rotation of the planet, staying in the dark side of Earth, where it's Christmas at the moment!... Now... Can anyone please prove he's real so we can see if he really does that?

WOODCHUCKS:
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck? Can they chuck wood at all?

12/28/2005

BODY:
Is a person one organism? What about his/her cells? Don't they count as organisms? If so, then we're made up of millions of cells that work together to make a being that breathes, eats, and sleeps. For what purpose would they do that? What makes cells do what they do?

12/28/2005

HEAVEN:
For the religious fanatics and scientific tortillas, there is a compromise about heaven. Some, even most might not agree to this. In fact, maybe even only the tortillas' side might even deem this possible. Anyways, here it is. If you don't believe that heaven is on earth, or a state of mind, what if it was another dimension? I know this isn't my idea, but I wanted to discuss it anyways. Seriously, what if it was another dimension? Angels could be beings that could travel from theirs to ours at will, therefore showing in front of us and then disappearing to theirs.
The reason I said that religious believers wouldn't agree to this is that it would deem those beings as "aliens". However, what is the definition of such a word? In simple terms, it means someone or something that belongs to a very different place, or society. Isn't that what angels are in the first place?
© Copyright 2005 Leo Bardier (leobardier at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050348-My-Rantings