*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050672-In-A-Thousand-Years
by Megan
Rated: · Thesis · Opinion · #1050672
In a thousand years, women will all be forced to wear mood rings....
In a thousand years, women will have to wear mood rings.
Men will become so clueless and emotionless that they will need to check an article of clothing to see how females are feeling.
In a thousand years, fifty percent of animals today will become extinct.
Global warming will really happen so only the equatorial creatures that happen to be living mid-continent will survive.
In a thousand years, everyone will be bisexual or gay.
At least the guys will look better.
In a thousand years, our clothes will really all be made out of a flame retardent, bullet proof material that will look like mix between polyester and spandex.
They say trends always come back.
In a thousand years, the majority of the population will live in cardboard boxes on the side of hoverboard streets.
The government will use up all of their money due to trying to prevent natural disasters and their recoveries.
In a thousand years, there will be no such thing as a celebrity.
The reality tv genre will spread, and all "real" celebrities will starve themselves to death. The end of that.
In a thousand years, women will all be forced to wear mood rings.
© Copyright 2005 Megan (sincerelyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050672-In-A-Thousand-Years