*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050881-If-I-had-a-Voice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Emotional · #1050881
this is a poem about what i would do if i had a voice.
If I had a Voice

If I had a voice, I would always fight for what is right.

If I had a voice, I would travel the country telling girls about the pain they are putting themselves and their babies through, and how they can prevent it by simply saying no.

If I had a voice, I would meet with the leaders of the world and show them that there are other ways to handle controversy than with violence.

If I had a voice, I would walk into school and reach out to everyone there, because you never know when your smile or kind word will prevent a fellow student from bringing a gun to school.

If I had a voice, I would live my life the way that God designed us to live and would spread the Truth to everyone I meet.

If I had a voice, I would go oversees to teach families in impoverished countries how to farm, so that they can grow their own food.

If I had a voice, I would go to the downtown homeless shelter and serve food, offering a word of hope to every person who goes through the line.

If I had a voice, I would make sure that I am always heard.
© Copyright 2005 Emerald Eyes (redneck_1690 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1050881-If-I-had-a-Voice