*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1052665-Hot-Weather
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1052665
Learning to cope with the hot dry New Mexico summer
I found the summer heat unbearable. How people maintained a normal life in such unnatural conditions was beyond my comprehension. Laying nude in front of the television with the air conditioner on 24/7 seemed the only logical thing to do. Yet, I had come to realize that it was impossible to pay for cable and air without a job, so I entered the elevator to begin yet another day flipping burgers at Fast Fred’s. The doors opened letting the cool air beckon me inside. Stepping inside I thanked whatever spiritual powers were responsible for the elevator being air conditioned. Maybe that is the solution. I could get a job as an elevator man. Riding up and down all day in an air conditioned box. The doors opened, revealing Elle. Elle stood 5'8" with long lean legs that held up a tight full ass and a set of tits that I had spent nights (and days) fantasying about. Today, she wore a short pink camouflage skirt with a tight white ribbed t-shirt. I could easily see she wore no bra as her dark nipples poked against the already tight material.

"Hey, another scorcher today." She purred stepping into the elevator. "You work at Fast Fred's Hamburgers?" She asked.

I would have made some comment to the effect - "No, I just like their shirts so much I wear them whenever I can." But I was too busy staring at her tits to notice what she was saying.

"You know the heat makes me incredible horny. My pussy is wet all the time." Okay, now her words grabbed my attention. Her fingers tugged on her nipples through the tight thin material. My cock jumped straining against the nylon material of my uniform. "What does the heat do to you?" She moaned, looking down at my crotch. "Oh, I see we have like problems." Turning around she pressed the "STOP" button on the elevator. Lifting up the short skirt up, she waved a full bare ass at me. "We only have 3 minutes before the alarm sounds. " Her hands rested in front of her on the control panel.

Unzipping my fly, releasing my cock, I spread her legs. Rubbing the head of my cock against her wet pussy, she moaned, "Yes, pleasssseee!" I rammed hard and deep into her. Grabbing a nipple in each hand. Squeezing and pinching them as I slammed into her. "Harder, do me harder. " She moaned. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her off the ground, slamming into. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long. Her moans filled the elevator, arching her back screaming, "Yes!! I'm coming." Slamming into one final time, I shot my load deep inside her. The alarm started to buzz. Panting, she pressed the start button. I stepped back, putting my cock back into the nylon pants, watching her adjust her skirt. Turning, she smiled as the doors opened to the lobby.

Walking into Fast Fred's Hamburgers, I looked to my co-workers. "I love hot weather," I announced.
© Copyright 2006 The scribe (wanderingmuse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1052665-Hot-Weather