*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1052802-Experiment-11228
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Draco
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #1052802
I story I did for art class that went with a picture I drew.
"Check the value pressure!" Screamed the doctor. "Pressure normal doctor!" yelled back the assistant. "Ready the tube and start the D.N.A. flow into the chamber!" The doctor moved towards the chamber looking at it studing what is in it. As the D.N.A at last started to seep into the liquid inside the chamber a small lump of what looked to be a mass of muscle, bone, and a organ or two started to throb and slightly grow as the D.N.A touched and surrounded the mass. As the D.N.A. fully surrounded the mass and filled the chamber the doctor grined and softly rubbed the glass, "Soon it will be fully grown." He said with a evil laugh and grin. As the doctor watched the mass grow inch by inch doubling in sive every minute he wlked off to watch on the screen in a safe room. The assistant however, stayed and watched the growing mass. As the mass got bigger it started to form into something as it grew legs, a tail, and some arms out of its back as well as a long neck. He started to worry as the thing in the chamber was getting bigger and it was so large now. He soon grew feaful as the creature eyes opened and focused on him making him fall back and hit the computer which he looked on and read, "Experiment #11228 code name: Bafel?" He blinks and reads on, "A cross breed experiment fot the government testing to infuse human and animal D.N.A togetehr to make the perfect warrior." He gasps seeing what is going o andthinks it is up to him to stop this and kill this monster before it gets loose. He turned off the machines and life surpport systems only to see that the beast is moving around lashing at the glass cracking it. He gasps in horror as turning off the machine had only made the creature more angery, as it was trying to break free. He soon ran to the door running out yelling as with a load crash and sound of rashing water the deadly creature was free. It roared in pain as its body was burning as its form was still growing and soon it growled and crawled to the door the assistant ran out. It soon was outside and was gone out into the forest roaring out loudly. After the beast was gone the doctor came from the safe room and grined, "It begins!". He laughed and walked into the building closing the door.
© Copyright 2006 Draco (dracorose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1052802-Experiment-11228