*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1052874-AntiChrist-Dream
Rated: NPL · Short Story · Other · #1052874
Short Story based on a dream, I don't even know how it will turn out yet
Snow. The flakes were fat enough to be caught easily in her pink mouth. It was almost too cold to snow, but she didn't feel it. Flesh and blood was ravished by a sickening heat and the snow almost sizzled when it touched her skin. Her eyes were blank, a clouded milky green glazed over and staring into another reality.
It was blazing there, fire consuming her other-self and whispering to her. It was her father murmering promises directly into her mind, if she would only do as he asked. She could have the world, the whole world, he said, but she had to change. She shook her head in the snowy place and uttered,"No." Then a scream seared her throat as she struggled back into the world.
She was naked there. Her close cropped red hair was frosted over and blood had run from between her legs and frozen on the inside of her thighs. She had to find a warmer place for the heat of hell was rapidly leaving her body. She had to wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Huddled under a quilt in her frozen room, she suddenly gasped and drew breath. 'Not again,' the thought running through her mind as it had so many times as she'd come back into life
© Copyright 2006 Olcanin BeanNessin (tempestsword13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1052874-AntiChrist-Dream