*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1053109-Blood-of-an-Amethyst
by Ama
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Detective · #1053109
A paid asassin gets tangled in a plot by a madman to unleashe a monster upon the planet.
Blood of an Amethyst
By Amalinah



Claimer:
I Own all of the characters mentioned in this novella and all of the it's features. (Except for the settings, countries and armour and weaponry)

Please read & review!


The shadow quickly shot the nearby guards with a tranquilizer and dragged their bodies into the nearby open crate. The shadow then fastened the heavy padlock onto the crate, ensuring the guards would not get in the way later. Then quickly setting up her mini-satelite, the shadowed figure fixed the rope to her belt on her black leather, skin-tight body suit. She took a deep breath, and propelled off the edge off the roof... and fell. Down, 10 floors... 20 floors... She started to slow down, the rope tied their waist preventing them from falling to their death on the sidewalk 50 floors below.
Without wasting any time, the asassin inserted the poles into the four corners of the window, so it slid silently off it's hinges, allowing enough room for them to slip inside. Crouching by the window, the shadowed figure pointed a laser at the security camera, diabling it. Silently darting around the laser trip-wires, they pulled out a slender dagger and cut the lock on the door, giving them acess to the balcony, looking over the milionaire's office inside that was built in the middle of the indoor atrium. Slipping the dagger back into it's sheath and pulling out a Sniper fitted with a state-of-the-art lasersight and peered into it, aiming at the office window. The night vision goggles enabled her to spot him, lounging around in his chair, looking up things on the computer with his back to the asassin. Taking careful aim, the agile figure placed her finger around the trigger and quickly shot the man in the head. Immediately plunging the Sniper into the backpack, the figure made their way quickly out of the building, leaping out and kicking the window closed and attaching the hanging rope back to their waist, and climbing back up the building to the roof. The crate was still muffling the loud shouts for help and banging coming from the guards inside. Packing up the equipment swiftly, the shadow danced over the nearby roofs, landing back at the top of her temporary apartment block and dashing down several flights of the stairs and botling open, throwing herself in and slamming the door behind them. The pulled off the night-vision goggles, and waterproof leather mask, panting. She tossed the suit into the laundry pile and threw the Sinper, Dagger and leftover equipment into her wardrobe. She walked over to the mirror as she changed into her airy pjamas her Amethyst eyes gleaming back at her.
"Mission Acomplished" She whispered to herself, climbing into bed she switched off the lights, plunging the room into darkness...


Well? What do you think? Please review, if enough people review, i might just do another couple of chapters...

P.S. If you were wondering why it was rated 13+, it's because some people might be a bit squeamish about asassins and shooting people, and it might get a bit scary/violent in laster chapters!
© Copyright 2006 Ama (amalinah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1053109-Blood-of-an-Amethyst