*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1053352-anouncement-Story-comming
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Opinion · #1053352
It is better to regret something you have not done than regret something you have.
For a while now I have been working on a piece called Glass House of Cards. I've put it up now but the story behind the poetry wasnt finished so I'll put that up here once I'm happy with it. As you will see this is not it "YET" but I thought I'd make room for it all the same.

I'm right at the end of a rather nice but short lived upgrade. I thank everyone responsible for that upgrade but It runs out 1-15-06 and I dont have the capital to continue as a upgrade or higher member. I have removed my other files and cleaned this up a bit... for now I will only maintain the alloted 5 items in my member profile. Perhaps in the future I will be able to muster more time to write and review in the forums. I know that for everyone I have reviewed, I have been an objective perspective and possibly a bit of a help as well... *Wink* dont wory that I won't keep *Smile*ing cause I will. I still plan to read and reply to my mail. I plan to continue reviewing and helping out where I can. I will also produce 5 new items for my port in the next month or so just to keep things fresh. I can always create on my PC and post in WDC for reviews and ratings. Piece Joy and happieness.

"Jah'Eldrin"
© Copyright 2006 Jah'eldrin Featherleaf (albenis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1053352-anouncement-Story-comming