*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1053928-Neverland
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1053928
My own version of the infamous "neverland"
Would you want to go to a place where you would never grow old? A place where you dont need dreams.. because you live them. There is no room for worries There is no room for tears no room for sorrows or no room for fears.. If you could find your way to this.. fantastical land full of love, laughter, and everything you never knew or would admit that you always wanted.. Would you know how to get there? Everyone has something that brings them down.. makes them worry, and cry, and frown Some people will never get out of their own miserable existance that they call a life.. Some dont want to.. for some it makes them happy.. and some just dont care. The days stay sad, the latter stays bare, and the nights they end sitting in a corner, staring at the wall, wishing for that one thing to bring them back up to a happy existance. Were you ever one of those people who lost all sense of what it was like to be happy? Have you feared being happy? Did you ever wish you could erase all pure thoughts from your intellectual mind so you would never know what you are missing by being sad.. Neverland is not for any of these people but only for those who keep the hope.. keep sense of love.. keep the faith that someday.. somewhere you can be something.. you can be someone, but are living a life in which they can escape if they could. Beware though.. My neverland is only for those who want to forget.. who want to never remember.. who cant deal with the pain and sorrow of life and whos only one dream was to just get away from everything. The only tear some people will ever shed will be for themselves.. You want to know why? because all they have left is what they cant seem to grasp.. Do you want to see my Neverland? All you have to do is believe..
© Copyright 2006 Boogeyman (m0nstar69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1053928-Neverland