*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1055340-What-I-didnt-get-to-write-in-my-bio
by Lissie
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1055340
This is the small bio that I was originally going to submit and then had to trim down.
I am normally absent-minded so it doesn't surprise that I didn't notice the 500 character limit until I tried to submit it.

How should I start? Lets give it a try. I am 24 years old and moved from the middle of nowhere in Puerto Rico to the middle of nowhere in New York. But this last place was totally my choice when I could have gone to bigger cities so I guess there is a part of me that kind of likes it or is afraid of too many changes. The way things went brought so many differences as it was.

My actual work is in the computer software industry so I guess it makes sense that I would prefer an online journal. Up until recently, I had stuck with old fashioned pen and paper but recently it gets tiring and I don't end up writing as much. Recently wrote a few journal entries at a site where I have a profile set up but since I have friends that could look into it at any given time, I decided to look for a site where I could write more freely without having them hidden or something like that.

Before becoming a career woman, reading used to occur more frequently in my life. Don't think it was work exactly that changed it, I think it was more the fact that I was busy moving into a complete different lifestyle away from all friends and family. The circumstances "forced" me to become more social, meet new people and get some new friends in the area. Other factors became involved and well, I got sidetracked but looking forward to get back on track.

Now that I am starting to read again, I am looking to change the material that I usually read. Stephen King is still one of my favorites, but I want to read George Orwell, Tolkein, Gabriel Garcia Marquez and the ever famous Catch-22 and try to simply become more well rounded.

Not sure how often I'll end up using this site or for what purpose but the possibilities seemed intriguing.

Before signing up, I didn't realize that the journal entries were for upgraded memberships. Therefore I am going to use this section for my journal entries. This is not the only type of writing that I want to do here but it will do for starters.
© Copyright 2006 Lissie (predawngirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1055340-What-I-didnt-get-to-write-in-my-bio