*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1055881-Tastes-like-Chicken
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1055881
A weird story about a cat and a little boy dressed as a cowboy
Randal sauntered down the alley. His belly hung low to the ground. His whiskers twitched. He smelled something. Stopping half way through the alley, he stopped and turned around. There, standing in front of him was a young child, smaller than most, dressed as a cowboy. Clutched in his grubby little hands were a pear and a toy spaceship. A small sound gurgled from the childs throat.

"Kitty!"

Randal lept past the child, just missing the dirty pear, as it fell from the childs hands in his desperation to grab the cat.

"KITTY!"

Suddenly the cat dropped to the ground. The child had thrown the spaceship at Randal and knocked him out cold.

Randal woke up in a dark room to a persistant honking. He purred slightly and tried to blink away the stars. He slowly shook his head trying to clear the red film everything had but couldn't. Searing pain flowed through his paws as he tried to stand. Randal panicked and hissed lowdly.

"Kitty, shhh..." the little boy was suddenly standing over him.

The child squeezed a horn in his left hand to some unheard beat. Randal realised he was pinned down to a table. Unable to move he screatched and hissed. The boy bent down and tore a piece of flesh from the cats middle. As the boy devouered the cat bit by bit, the honking slowly faded. Randal's eyes rolled back in his head, but not before stopping on a pile of cat carcuses in the corner of the room.
© Copyright 2006 LivingInClip (livinginclip13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1055881-Tastes-like-Chicken