*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056215-A-Father-Cry
by ozz
Rated: E · Poetry · Family · #1056215
a father that misses his child
Blinded by your beautiful cries, blinded by your beautiful eyes, I’ll shelter you till the day I die, you stand so far away, but yet so close to I , when you find me I shell open my arms wide as the sky, I was there when you first came to be, you not knowing nothing but your mother and me, plans changed she chose another route so I moved about I tried to be there but she kept me out, a father with out a family lost and confused, hurting cause I can’t be with you, I’ll never understand why she made the move of making me live without being with you, I tried many times to connect our lines but she acts as if I’m a crime I’ll never give up, cause your half mine, to never hold to never see you is my biggest fears those thoughts alone I’ve lost much sleep and dropped many tears, I wish this was only a poem but it’s more then that it’s a fact, a father cries to have his first angle back.
© Copyright 2006 ozz (ozzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056215-A-Father-Cry