*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056469-R-LOVE-IS-4EVER
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KIM
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Drama · #1056469
THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF MY STORY.Enjoy!
“He is so yesterday.” I kicked my locker. And hurt my left foot but I tried to play it off as I slowly sit on the hallway dirty floor. I slowly looked up. “You don't know? The whole school is talking about it.” I said as I looked deeply into Marks dark blue eyes. Mark and I been friends since 7th grade. He's one of my best friends next to Seleena Sherman. Seleena and I been friends since 3rd grade. “Well I guess not!” He then reaches for my hand so he could help me stand up.“Now what happen this time?” Mark said as I tried to walk away so he grid my arm tightly. ”I don't want to talk about it .I'll see you later” I have so much to do. Its 12:00 and I can't want to go home. It's Monday and Girlfriends come on at 9:00,I never missed an episode since it come on. “Hola Miss Gilmore I know you study for your test today.”Mrs. Stone smiled I felt like the sun was shining and it raining hard out side. “Yes I did study, Mrs. Stone, I know every thing. Thanks for asking” Mrs. Stone is the best math teacher I had ever had and she's the most beautiful person I have ever met. Her smile is like gold and she's always cheerful. It's like she has everything she ever wanted.I wish I had it like that. My life sucks. ''Your welcome,I'll see you in class, don't be late” Miss Stone said as she disappears in to the hall walls.I forget Mark was with me the whole time “Bye Kalia I’LL SEE YOU later,I'm late for math.
As I walk down the narrow hall I then see Tomas. Tomas is fine, tall and dark with black long curly hair. He has an excellent smile too but it's nothing like Mrs. Stones smile. Yesterday I found out that he was cheating on me again but this time with one of my so called friend- Sherry. Sherry Welles is a big , big girl .You know it's bad when a short person which is 4'5” has 400 pounds on her back. My granny said to always kept an eye on her. That's what I been trying to do. She alwas want I have, even if it's a flu she'll want that too. She crazy,I tried to help her but I can't I give up. I loved Tomas so much that’s why I took him back after the forth time. He was my first andI mean first for every thing, first boyfriend,first kiss, my first for every thing. I couldn’t see my self with anyone else but him. People were telling me that he was a looser and I could do better but I didn't listen, I wasn’t really to leave him. I was hoping He Would Change. I don’t care about him now he has cross the line now . So what if he cries, he did it to his self. We been together for since 8th grade now we're in the 10th grade, so you do the math. How could he do something like this to me, again? I can't do this.’ Tomas we need to talk.” I shouted. “Not now baby, I have to go to lunch. I'm meeting a friend” He jumps “who!” I start to get mad. When I get mad he gets afraid.''Baby she just a friend” the words flowed out of this mouth so smooth he started to walk away really fast. “Don’t walk away from me. You- you jack ass!” He kept walking he didn't even looked back. He didn't even tell me that he loves me and how much I make him happy. A tare drop from my face. I'm not going to cry, I'm going to kick his ass. But you know what’s better; I’m going to broke up with him.

On my way to the lunchroom I bump in to Daniel. Oh dare, oh so fine Daniel Price. Daniel is so cute, smart and funny. He always makes me happy when I down. “Kalia wants wrong?” He looked so worried, he looked cute when he’s worried with his big ligth brown eyes and I love it when the light reflects right off this light yellow skin. His smile, oh I want to faint every time I see his smile and when he sing it like an angle singing to me. “Kalia -are – you -ok?” His soft words is like heave to my ears. Yes! Take me now. “ Kalia ” Oh I hope Idid't said that out loud. “Yes! I mean yeah, Daniel I’m fine” “I know that but are you ok?” I started to bliss. “Yes I’m ok I’ll see you in drama class, ok?” I look os happy but insaid I feel so sad. “Ok my beautiful African queen” I love it when he calls me that, and he knows it. He drives me crazy. Daniel then runs up to the door, opens it and holds it open for me. “Ladies First.” when I march in I was destined to come across Tomas to tell him it’s useless to be together. At first I couldn't find him so I went in to the freebie line. The freebie line is food that the students get free but you know it's not free are parents pays for the food out of their taxes. The line is long, by time I get my lunch It’ll be time to leave. I guess I just take seat because I can't eat anyway. As I Walk to a sphere-shaped black table near the window, I see him all on - her, he’s on her like white on rice. What should I do, should I ran up to him and smack him or should I make an argument? Or should I make him look like a fool? What should I do? Or should I put hot water down his pants so people would think he pissed on his self ? Or should I humiliate him, oh I think I would love to humiliate him in front of his new girlfriend. What a great opportunity this is. I started to walk up to him and thing I took a half eating pizza and set at his table. “Are you two having fun?” I ask with one of those crazy smiles. “Oh! Kalia your hair is so cute, I love your pants now who dose your nails?”She did one of those fake smiles acting fake. “Why, so you can steal them away too, HO.” It felt so good to said that. “Oh Tomas honey I have to go.” She got up and left. “what was that?” I said as I pointed at her. “What do you mean? She's my friend.”He turned around to see if shes looking. “Did you have sex with her?”Sex? Ican't believe I said the word sex. “ Why the fuck you asking me this?”He turn around again this time she blowed him a kiss. I hit the table then I started to squeeze my hands “ Just answer it. I need to know” He looked away and started to cry. Oh sit. “Tomas M Reened, don't start this shit”I whisper. “Baby, I love you with all my heart and I never -” I have to stop him.“STOP! YES or no did you have sex with her.” I standup and get really loud “she’s- she’s, I love”I had to stop him, he have to get to the piont “She’s pregnant ok bye” I walked away smiling. THEN HE Grips MY ARM. “Baby I so sorry please forgives me” then I said really loud so everyone could hear “Get the fuck off of me ass ho” He then drops to his knees crying. “Tomas it's over, it's no more you and me , you mess up you always mess up and I can't take you back, so bye.” All the girls he played laughed. I walked away from him and turned around he was till on the floor. It's time for me to go to class. I don’t have time for this.
© Copyright 2006 KIM (prcious2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056469-R-LOVE-IS-4EVER