*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056554-Scared-but-wantin-love
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1056554
It's about a young lady that is scared of love but she still wants it.
Wanting, feening but still she sit scared. Scared of the next guy that will walk in her life. Wanting love but scared of it at the same time, is he gonna do right by me thinking in her mind. Feening for love but still scared at the same time. He sho in the hell aint true cause he too damn fine, that's what she thinking in her mind. Feening for a male touch to caress her. Wanting a man she can say is hers but still scared to what may happen cause he is. All these females gonna be in they bizz. All these other guys gonna want what's his. She doesn't want all that game. But she does believe that love comes with pain. That's what scares her to love again. Not knowing if the guy is true cause some say they love you but do bad things too. Wanting n scared but she will try to find her soul mate. Pain n sorrow n realizations it may take. But in her she has faith. Faith that GOD will give her the man of her dreams. She gonna be in love one day n know what it really mean. So don't be scared of love lil girl cause you gonna fall in love either you like it or not. So put all your past n the past that you went through. Cause maybe today, tomorrow, or later in your life you'll find a guy that will have true love for you.
© Copyright 2006 Trueness (trueness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056554-Scared-but-wantin-love