*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056611-The-Hidden-Sorcereress-part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1056611
A young girl loses her sister and get's rescued.
          Two twin sisters, whose names were Sarah and Elizabeth, lived their lives happily with their parent’s in an in high spirited town. The sisters looked the same but were very different. Sarah was very active and outgoing; she always wanted to go to her friends or to parties. Elizabeth was like the town humble and demure and very kind, she loved reading she was somewhat like a bookworm and she usually kept to herself but wasn’t lonely because the books always kept her happy. Even though they were different they also identical. They were quite beautiful, smart, and good to be around. Everyone enjoyed to talk to them they had many friends and no enemies or none they knew of.
          On their 16th birthday Elizabeth was sitting on the chair in her room reading one of her favorite books when Sarah came in looking very thrilled.*Reading*“What are you doing in here Ellie? Why aren’t you getting ready?” she asked. “Getting ready for what?” Elizabeth answered. “For our sweet sixteen birthday party that’s what!” Sarah said angrily.*Angry* “I don’t feel like going” Elizabeth responded. “Why don’t you want to go?” asked Sarah.“I don’t feel so good.” said Elizabeth. She had lied, even though people liked to be around she didn’t do good around people. “Well, if feel better later maybe you can come over. You know where it is right” Sarah said as she exited the room. A few seconds later she heard Sarah scream she quickly ran outside to see what had happened. When she reached the stair she couldn’t believe what she saw.
          At the base of the stairs lied her sister in a small pool of blood and man in a black robe like the druids from the fantasy books. She stared at the scene both shocked and horrified.*Shock* The man started to walk to her slowly like the killer in a horror movie. Why can’t I move? , she thought as the man stepped closer and closer. Just then when the man was almost right in front of her another man popped out of nowhere and shouted some strange words. Then, there was a flash of blue light coming towards her. This was how they this was how they killed Sarah and now there gonna kill me the same way she thought.*Worry* But before it came to her it could get to her it hit the other man and he fell down the stairs. The other man ran quickly up the stairs, she stepped back when the man stepped in front of her. “Come with me” he said.*Confused* “Who are you?” she asked. “There’s no time for introductions we must go now!” he quickly responded. “B-b-but m-my sister!” she shouted. “She gone, there’s no way to save her” he saidas he shook his head . “B-but” she muttered. “No buts if you want to avenge your sisters’ death you must come with Me.” he said. “How will I do that?” she asked. “I will tell you later” he said. “But we must make haste.” “Ok” she replied. “Hold on to my hands” he said. She wanted to ask why but knew the response she’d get. He muttered those strange words only they sounded a little different. All of a sudden there was a flash of light and the room disappeared.
© Copyright 2006 Spyx2003 (patrick_439 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1056611-The-Hidden-Sorcereress-part-1