*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1058301-Sarah
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1058301
Remember that first time?
I can’t believe how hard I pressed my lips against yours, they were so warm, fighting against the dry winter cold. My mind discovered what a rush of blood was when your curious hands dug inside my shirt and they showed me how cold ungloved hands could get in the cold. You’re smart, though, we can’t do anything outside, you’re so smart. Even looking at your back makes me remember why I fell in love with you, just seeing you move makes me remember, makes me realize what pictures and voices really mean when my lips long leave yours.

You’re so cautious, you never would hurt me and you never want to; we’re both such beginners at this. I can’t deny the tremble of my hands, but I feel your tremble too against my stomach. You’re so careful, you don’t even want to pull my shirt off my head too quickly. You’re biting your lip as hard as you can without making it bleed and your cheeks have turned to red roses against your perfect pale skin; making mine look bad. The jade embers inside your eyes can’t stop swimming inside mine and mine are dancing the most perfect slow dance with yours; guitar strings play in the distance in a rush of familiarity and love. Are we passed out in our school clothes? Dressed in our Sunday’s best? This time I’m asking for your opinion.

I got it, I got it so perfectly all over my body. That crazy mix of trembles, shivers and perfect shakes, you and your lips being the cause of all that. The amazing earthquake inside me, what do you do? Our eyes are closed shut and my fingers discover beautiful regions around your body. I’m the Marco Polo of your flesh, the Columbus of your nerves. I’m your tingle, the rabid desire of lustful emotions born from a single loving embrace, the first embrace. What’s left to do? What’s left to feel? I feel you whispering in my ear…
© Copyright 2006 AgainstEternity (againstme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1058301-Sarah