*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1058482-Under-Passion-Swept
by Elsie
Rated: GC · Novel · Romance/Love · #1058482
musings of two lovers having secret rendezvous

Elsie walked down the darkened street keeping on the lookout for a set of gates. He said there would be gates to the right of her, and beyond them a rather enclosed forested area of which not many people would be found, especially at this time of the night.
She felt her heart quicken as she saw them. They were closed and locked tight.. but that didnt stop her. Stubbornly she began climbing up them, grabbing onto the top and swinging herself over.

Now on the inside of the gate, she turned and looked around into the dark folds of the wood. It was so quiet and still, other than the wind blowing close to her ears.
"Joe..." she whispered into the dark. There was no reply. Her heart sank a little. Maybe he had been unable to make it?

For a moment there was no sound. Then there was a rustle and someone jumped out at her from the bushes. She yelped a little and jumped back.
"Boo!" he said and laughed at her horrified expression. Elsie frowned at him.
"Not funny." she said, breathing a little fast. "You scared me half to death."
"Im sorry, love." he replied, putting his arms around her. "Glad you could make it."
"I barely managed to sneak out of the house without waking anybody." she smiled, and gave him a long, lingering kiss.
"Mmm...nice." he replied. "I found a great spot over yonder in the clearing. Care to join me, sweet maiden?"
Els laughed as he dramatically gestured towards the trees with a hand. She took his arm and they walked steadily down the forested path, both anticipating their night together.

Within a few moments they had reached the small clearing, where a few large oak trees hung over them, and the moon shining full and white in the night sky. Joe already had a blanket put down on the grass, and a small radio nearby that was playing music as well as a plastic container sitting next to it.
Elsie went beet red as she took a seat on the blanket, staring at him shyly. He grinned at her and beckoned her to come closer to him.
"Dont be shy with me, we know each other fairly well I think." he teased. She came closer to him and sat again, but he picked her up quite easily and set her on his lap.
"Oh my." she giggled. "Arent you the bold one."
"Like youre the virgin mary I suppose?" Joe said and gave her a knowing look."I know you are quite the scamp yourself."
They stared at one another for a spell. Passion was starting to brew and they both knew it. Elsie stared down at his lips and then back at him again.
"Kiss me." she whispered, her green eyes staring unblinkingly at him. Joe did not have to be asked twice. He held her by the waist and kissed her deeply, tasting her mouth with his tongue. A small groan escaped her.
Down she went onto the blanket, as Joe kissed her more, running his hand over her breast and under her shirt.
"Mmm..what have we here." he chuckled, her round breast fitting into his palm quite nicely. He felt around and discovered her nipples were quite hard already. She stared longingly at him as he stroked her nipples with his fingers.
Within a moment she had taken her shirt off as did he, and they took in one another with full attraction.
"I brought something." said Joe, reaching for the plastic container by the radio. He pulled out a small bag of ice cubes. Elsie was quite taken aback.
"You are kidding." she breathed, looking in awe as he pulled an ice cube from the bag and looked at her devilishly.
He leaned over her and lay the ice cube lightly over her lips, making her gasp. It was quite cold, but also rather an alluring sensation, especially with him in control of it. Joe rubbed the ice against her mouth a little, and then dragged it down her neck and across her chest; it began melting over her breasts and as it rested on her nipples, one by one, they became even harder.
He drew the ice furthur down her stomach, stopping at the top of her skirt. "Shall I?" he murmured, looking at her daringly. Elsie felt restless and peeled her skirt down and off of herself at once.
Joe stared at her lace panties and felt a rush of excitement. He dragged the ice over her leg, watching her. Moving it in close to her thigh he then stopped and brought out a fresh piece, replacing it. It came up to her inner thigh and he rubbed it around there, making her gasp.
"Mmm.."
He took a hold of her panties and slowly peeled them off of her, admiring her womanhood. In an instant he had the ice dangerously close to there, and before Elsie could do a thing he had it on her clitoris, and then down over her entrance, which was quite damp.
She arched her back and moaned at the sensation. He had barely touched her with his own hands and she was on fire already. The ice melted down her thighs which added to her pleasure.
Staring at him, her pupils dialated and round, she whispered, "Lay down." Joe set the ice aside and looked at her, surprised. He lay down on the blanket and stared up at her, she had hungry eyes and he was the main course!
To his absolute amazement she was pulling his pants off, rather ferociously. In her nakedness she got ontop of him and slid her hand under his underwear, feeling his hard erection. She began jacking him with her hand, slowly, firmly.
"Damn.." he whispered, her fingers stroking him in all the right places. His need for her grew stronger and he paused her to undress himself completely.
Now Elsie climbed on him, wanting him so badly she could hardly stand it. She was moist and tight and ready to make love to him. Joe knew it as she pressed herself against him...
"May I ride you now?" she asked him in a sweet but very sexy voice. His eyes almost fell out of his head.
"Can you ever, babe." he exclaimed, giving her an eager look. She stared at him darkly and very slowly sank herself onto him.. god but he felt amazing - she began sliding up and down, pushing herself down all the way.
"Ohhhhh, Joe.." she cried. He grasped her hips with his hands and closed his eyes, relishing the feeling with her. Elsie moved around in circles on him, going faster now, causing him insane pleasure. Her body tightened up, she felt close..her legs squeezed against him, and she felt so close to coming she could barely stand it....
Then he pulled out quite suddenly and flipped himself over so that he was behind her.
"I love that behind of yours." he whispered into her ear, rubbing her bottom with a large hand. To her delight he spanked it a little, making her gasp. Joe sank himself into her hot entrance, closing his eyes and groaning a little.
Elsie pushed her bottom up higher. She wanted him to spank her some more and he knew it.
Holding on to her curvy hips, Joe began pumping her body faster, and upon hearing her sexy feminine moan he slapped her bottom harder.
"Ohh.." she cried, tossing her head back. "More.."

He began grinding into her faster and faster, spanking her as he went along, feeling himself going blind from how good she felt. He placed his hands on her shoulders and proceeded to buck her, faster and deeper. Elsie cried out loudly as he gave her another firm swat.
"Joseph.." she moaned, "..Im going to.."
And at that moment she came hard all over him, her body shaking from the intensity. He moaned under his breath and turned her over, grabbing her legs.
"You naughty girl." he murmured, staring playfully at her. "Youre in trouble now."
© Copyright 2006 Elsie (elsiegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1058482-Under-Passion-Swept