*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1059249-The-man-of-my-dreams
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1059249
A young woman's dream of her best guy friend.
"Star light, Star bright, please bring me the man of my dreams tonight."

Sitting back in the wicker chair in my backyard, I let the cold night air wipe away my loneliness. I knew I was a fool for wishing on stars, but with a name like Star you would think there was a connection.

The man of my dreams was my best friend Joel. I knew there was no magic I could create or star that would make him mine forever. But in my dreams he could be mine, and oh what wonderful dreams I could have.

Now you might not think of Joel as the sexiest man alive, but to me he was everything I could have ever wanted and more. His strong muscles and thick body were the beginning of what my desires. His face alone could send chills through me. Those dark eyes, black hair short and spiky, and that black goatee made it all so hard to look away. His physical features were not to be overdone by his soul. Now his soul was the best part of him, in that it was so desirable to be around. He was so crazy at times and then at others so calm that it was no wonder he could overwhelm even the most normal person. He was a character that could always bring a smile to my face. We could have the most amazing conversations from magic to the most mundane thing one could ponder on. Yet I always want to kiss his lips.

That is where the dream starts, is kissing those soft lips, our tongues searching each other’s mouths. Our hands moving to embrace each other. Mine traveling to his back, slightly scratching, as I know this can relax him. His hands moving to my back, undoing my bra. Then to my breasts where he begins to caresses them, making my nipples hard. Yet at the same time melting in his hands. I let out a moan letting him know to continue on. I open my eyes and stare into his, seeing into him in a way that only happens like this.

My hands move to the back of his neck, slightly rubbing as I take my hand to his manhood. Through the thick fabric I can feel how hard he is. He lets out a moan and I can tell he likes what I am going to do. I begin to fumble with the zipper. His hands begin to roam up my skirt now, going ever so close to my warmth. He is one step ahead of me and I let him take control. His fingers begin to enter me, and this makes me gasp. I want to feel all of him and this is not enough. I get his pants undone exposing his member, which is beginning to throb. I move his hands out of the way and he gives me a coy smile. I position myself over him, slowly slipping him in. I began to moan as he kisses me, grabbing my hips. Once again he takes over moving me against him. He begins to move his lips down to my throat and then to the side a little. I feel him bite my neck as we began to climax. I scream as he bites harder and we cum together.

Then my dream ends, with me exhausted and full. Wanting only to have him again and again. Yet I know that this can only happen in my dreams, every night.
© Copyright 2006 MommaSparks (lynseyisme83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1059249-The-man-of-my-dreams