*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1059689-Your-loss-to-me
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1059689
How his loss effects me.
Your voice whispers the same song, here but known to not belong, minutes fly, tear by tear I cry, waking your existance in me, reflecting on how it used to be, your presence still lingers here, though I want you near, I miss that fragrance, and that selfless independence, I've accepted it, but still shocked by your vital portrait, your still here, far but near, isolated by childesh fears, pushing you away with tears, I want you to leave, but I want you to stay, I still see you today, leaving me far and away, I still can't bare, your lifeless stare, I want you the way you want me, untrue that its not ment to be, I know your here, I feel you lift all of my fear, I look at your face, that holds lifetimes from our place, If I see you, are you really gone? Your eyes my answer to reflect on, when I stop to think, I cant seem to find the memories by the blink, were you really here? Or just the truth I fear...
© Copyright 2006 fall3n2pi3c3s (fallin2pieces at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1059689-Your-loss-to-me