*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1060167-courage-faith-love
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Children's · #1060167
every one has courage read this and maby it will inspire you
It takes a lot of courage to stand up to people be it in a group of cool people and you disagree with them but your too scared to do any thing about it or you push some one out of the way of a speeding bullet takes courage to just get up and face the new day. and there is one person who died for what he believed in, that man was Jesus he died because god asked him to and he humbled him self and died on the cross for us for our sins.

Man that guy really loved us enough to die for us. I sit there and think that if god asked me to nail my self on a cross I would not be happy about it but hey yea I don’t see why not. But then I found out it is pretty painful, but hey I'v been popped with a wet towel and that hurts pretty bad so im thinking hey it cant be as bad as that. ha well I was wrong take getting popped by a wet towel and times it by a million yea so now I really don’t think I can do that.

I don’t have the courage to but Jesus man he had faith in his father he had courage and best of all he forgave he said to his heavenly father "forgive them they know not what they do".... wow powerful words if some one had just nailed me to a cross i'd be all oh no you didn’t, just wait till I get down im going to get you but he just died cause he knew he was dieing to wash away our sins and after that they burred him and he rose from the dead and preached and then left us to go to heaven so if you think your not brave well you are in the most smallest of ways you can be super man by just saying no to drugs, or standing up to your firends. if you think all never forgive some one just remember what Jesus did.



stay Gods
bob

© Copyright 2006 jarrett (girrbleboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1060167-courage-faith-love