*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1060681-Have-You-Ever
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Romance/Love · #1060681
Have you ever truly been in love? My thoughts on the harsh reality of being in love.


Have you ever loved someone so much that you would give up your life so they would be happy?

Have you every loved someone so much that no matter what, you can't get them out of your head.

Have you ever loved someone so much that in a conversation when they mention being turned on by short skirts, you headed to Aeropostle to get five, one for each of the days you saw them.

Have you ever loved someone so much, that when you knew they didn't feel the same, you sat on your bed and cried painful tears for them.

Have you ever loved someone so much that as the words "he doesn't love me," slipped your lips, you shakily picked up the razor blade, ready to slit your throat and get the pain over with.

Have you ever loved someone so much that you would slit your own throat if it made them smile, just for a split second.

Have you ever loved someone so much that it brought your life our of it's normal cycle, that you began to worship them more than God, that every single second you lived was dedicated to them.

Have you ever loved someone so much that your body ached. All the time, and you knew it was that. Always their doing.

Hae you ever loved someone so much that when you two were to part, you wished to freeze the moment forever, the last moment you would ever see them.

I felt them all.
© Copyright 2006 Unperfect Perfection (snowbunnie333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1060681-Have-You-Ever