*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1062750-Some-Thing-I-Thought-I-had
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Friendship · #1062750
This is a short story on something I once thought was mine...
A few months ago when I had first moved into Ludington, I had met this boy at a chruch. The chruch was doing a soup kitchen thing for people every Tuesday. Well I thought that, that would have been the last time I would see him. Well one day getting ready to leave school. I saw him and he saw me and called my name. Well unforunatly I was the only one who REALLy like him. We were already friends basicly when we first met.

Well when I got sick he spent his time trying to make sure that I got everything I needed to get better... He bought me food,pop, and stuff like that. As we already know, he didn't have to do that for me. He could have left me and did his own thing. He had friends and places he could be besides by my side...

Anyway his real mother was sick in Scottville and needed to go there so he ask my aunt down stairs if she would take him, but she had to go to work that morning, instead of saying to take the dail-a-ride, she took him to his mothers which made her late for work. And they blamed it on him...


He still had stuff to pick up at my place but was never able too because my uncle told him that he was never allowed on the property again.

And that was the last I saw him.. Little did I know I had fallen in love with him the little time we spent with each other. So now he is all I think about...
© Copyright 2006 FantasyWorld1718 (mysterydolphan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1062750-Some-Thing-I-Thought-I-had