*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1062795-Iron-Morty-Flint-Chapter-3
by Mitch
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1062795
An adventure story about a pirate. (Rate it please!)
Flint walked around the island a couple times so that he could get to know the land. After learning every inch of the land Flint set up a camp and gathered food. Flint climbed trees to collect coconuts, and kill birds for food. Flint also made a trap out of sticks to catch food from the ocean. After getting food gathered and his camp set up Flint laid back by the fire staring at the stars. Flint wondered if he would ever get his revenge on Black and how he would do it.

Flint woke up the next morning and went straight to work on trying to get off the island. Flint gathered a bunch of stones and branches to spell the word "Help" on the beach.

Flint had now been on the island for over a month. Flint started to give up hope on being found on the tiny island. As Flint was walking around the island he saw huge white sails in the distance. Flint thought he was seeing things; he shook his head and rubbed his eyes, but Flint wasn’t just seeing things. There really was a ship with big white sails coming towards the island. With excitement Flint ran as fast as he could to the top of a hill on the island; Flints waved and shouted as loud as he could.

The ship dropped its anchor about half way to the island and sent out wooden boats to the island. Flint ran to the beach of the island, when Flint arrived at the beach the boats were already on shore. There were seven men standing on the beach holding their swords; Flint walked toward the men and started babbling his record of what had happen to him. The men held out their swords and started yelling. Flint stopped dead in his tracks and looked stunned.

Four of the men walked up to Flint grabbed his arms binding them behind his back. Flint still had the stunned look on his face and he didn’t even struggle with the men. Flint was just happy to get off the Island. The men put Flint in one of the boats and they set off to the ship. Flint looked at the men; they didn’t seem to be pirates, but looked more like bluejackets. Flint tried to tell his story once again but the man sitting next to him hit him in the face with the end of his sword.

The men untied Flint and hoisted him up on the huge ship. The ship was one of the biggest ships Flint had ever seen in his whole life as a pirate. The ship had a grand deck, and the sails were broad and booming. Before Flint could behold everything the ship had the men grabbed him and moved him toward the captain’s chamber.

The first thing Flint noticed when he walked into the room was the huge chair behind the desk.

“Leave us.” said a deep voice from behind the desk.

The chair turned around slowly, but Flint couldn’t see the mans face. A shadow was covering the mans face. Flint squinted so that he could see the mans face, but saw nothing.

“So, what’s your name son?” said the man.

“Flint,” he said proudly.

“Flint, my name is Captain Jones, I am the Captain of this ship you see here.”

“So, what do you want with me?”

“Well Flint, we saw the smoke from the trees and thought we would check it out. Why where you on that island?”

Flint thought to himself for a second; he didn’t know who this man really was or if he would kill him for being a pirate.

“Well, my ship sank out here when a big storm hit, and I have been stuck on that island for about four weeks.”

"I see, what happen to your crew?" asked Jones.

Flint replied, "I didn't have a crew, I was a lone."

Jones looked at Flint suspiciously, and then said “Ok then.”

Jones leaned forward so that Flint could see his face. The man had a short beard and shoulder length black hair, with dark brown eyes. The most noticeable thing about Jones face was the long scar that started from above his right high to the left side of his chin. Flint looked at his face as though there was nothing there.

“Hmm, you’re the first person that has never shuttered at the site of my scar.” Jones said.

“I have seen worse.” Flint replied.

Jones stood up and walked to the door, Flint turned around in the chair and watched Jones.

“C’mon follow me.” demanded Jones.

Flint stood up slowly, and followed Jones to across the room, to a door that looked old and was hanging on one hinge. Jones pulled out a old key and unlocked the door. Jones proceeded into the room. It smelled musty and old. The room was filled with cob webs. Jones stopped at a picture hanging on the wall. The picture was covered with cob webs, Jones wiped the picture off. Flint looked at the picture and was surprised to see his uncle, Morty Rackham.

“His name is Morty Rackham. He was a good friend of mine, and a great pirate” Jones said.

Flint pretended not to know the man in the painting.

“What happened to him?” Flint asked.

“Well, one day him and I were sailing, Rackham was always trying to take other peoples ship, and I always swore to him one day he would meet his match, but he always just laughed. So anyways, we see this ship, it was a beautiful ship. Rackham wanted to attack it and make it his own.”

Flint listened very carefully, and could picture the same scene in his head that had happen four weeks ago.

“We sailed close to the ship under a neutral flag, as soon as we got close enough we tied to the ship. We boarded the ship, and Rackham and I went our own ways, killing anyone in our paths. I remember the ship being quite and not hearing anything but the water slapping the boat and the sound of wood creaking. I didn’t see Rackham anywhere. I looked over the side of the ship and say nothing but his old raggedy hat. I assumed his was done for. I took both ships, I traded one off for some gold and more crew.”

“What happen to the old ship you and Rackham shared?” asked Flint.

“You are on it right now, I couldn’t let this old ship go.”

“So didn’t you go looking for Rackham?” Flint asked.

“No, I heard rumors and stories that he was alive, but I never saw him or any signs that he was alive.”

Flint wondered why his uncle never told him this story, he wondered how Jones would react if he told him who he was and that Rackham was his uncle.




(Working on the next Chapter.)


© Copyright 2006 Mitch (mansourm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1062795-Iron-Morty-Flint-Chapter-3