*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1063401-Medias-role-in-the-day-to-day-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Article · Other · #1063401
What is the role of media in the day to day life?
Media plays a significant role & is greatly involved in the obstruction of corruption. It extremely manipulates the views & the attentiveness of the general public about the political, economical & social life within the soceity. Anything that the media tells the people about directs the people to think in an identical way. Even if the media informs the people about a person in a negetive way, even if it is not true, the population will believe it.

Media enacts a vital role in the resurgence of the soceity from corruption. They expose corruption & unwrap its veiled techniques. Simultaneously, media meticulously diminishes the silhouette of the essential atmosphere of the corruption that deprives it of its constructive circumstances, and of its flourishing progress. By the disclosure of the journalist's research & by promoting the facts of corruption, soceity anticipates that all the secreted things become noticeable and that a penalty, at least by publicity, is permanent. They bear special assignment by providing liberty of expression to each citizen and the rights of the soceity to objective and unfailing information.

Media is the primary tool created by the people to influence and to form public opinion. Once again, the population will believe in the information displayed by the media to the people.
© Copyright 2006 bookworm (sharmila at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1063401-Medias-role-in-the-day-to-day-life