*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1063854-first
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1063854
a story about firsts between a girl and her boyfriend
We enter in on a scene of the inside of a house. Were we see a girl, no older than 14, getting ready for school. She finishes putting on her clothes, a tight button up white shirt and a plaid skirt with knee high white socks. Then walks down the stairs to the kitchen. Were her mother is making breakfast for her and her brothers and sisters.
"Jess don't forget your lunch again," said her mother setting it on the table. Jess leans over, picks it up, and puts it in her backpack. Then moves to the table and starts to eat her cereal. Her father comes down the stairs as she sits down. She never got along with her father for as long as she could remember. When she sees him she grabs her school things and leaves.
She walks down the street to her friend, Tess's house. Were she is planning on getting a ride from Tess's 17 year old brother, Justin. She walks around the house and in to the garage. She sits on the hood of his mustang and waits for him to come out. The door opens and Justin comes out. When he sees her he smiles and walks towards her.
"Hello Jess," he said moving closer to her. "Hi Justin. So are you going to take me to school today or do I need to ride the bus?" She looks at him playfully knowing that he will take her to school. He leans in and kisses her on the lips. Which sends a tingling feeling all through her body. He goes in the house to get Tess and his keys.
"So you have fun?" Asked Tess sarcastically. She pushes him, "Oh be quiet. Just because I am getting some and you are not. Does not give you the right to be a bitch to me."
"Yeah don't be a bitch to her. If I hear you are being one to my lovely little girl. I'll kick your ass out of the car and make you ride the bus." Said Justin smiling at Jess as he helped her into the car. Then got in the drivers seat and started up the car. The garage door opens and they pull out then down the driveway.
"Hey Jess. Why don't you go ahead and just blow him? You know you want to!" Said Tess. As he says it Justin stops the car and pulls him out of the car. "I told you to stop being a bitch. Now walk your happy ass to school." yelled Justin. Justin got back in the car and kissed Jess. Then took off driving leaving Tess there to walk to school.
"So why haven't you blown me Jess?" he asked at a stop sign. "Well I would have but.... Umm... I don't know how. Also I am afraid. Wha...What if I don't like it?" She stuttered out. He hugs her, "Oh, Jess it is okay. I won’t push you to do anything you are not ready to do. I just wanted to know why you hadn't." He said calmly kissing her forehead as he went back to driving. They drove in silence for about ten minutes.
When they reached the school she told him to drive around to the back. He didn't question her. He pulled the car up to a stop and turned it off. She just sat there for a few minutes then he asked, "Jess are you okay?" She turned to him and smiled, "I am perfectly fine." Then she kissed him softly on the lips. Quickly she unbuttoned his pants and continues to kiss him. When she gets them undone she pushes him back. Pulling out his dick she starts to suck it.
Justin starts to freak out at her weird behavior. "I told you, you don’t have to do it!" he says in a panicked voice. Jess did not hear him she was totally absorbed in her work. He starts to relax leaning the seat back as she continues. Soon he opens his eyes, as he cums in her mouth.
She sits up and try's to spit it out, but cant open the door. "Just swallow it!” says Justin in a panicked voice again. She try's but it wont go down, tears start to stream out of her eyes. He kisses her she opens her mouth and lets some cum flow into his mouth. He pulls back and swallows the in his mouth cum.
She try's to swallow again, but there is still too much in her mouth. She still can’t open the door. She starts to panic; he kisses her again taking some more cum and swallows it. She now swallows the rest of it and starts to cry. He hugs her calmly telling her, “It is okay, it was my fault I didn't tell you I was going to cum. I am so sorry baby." They sit there and he try's to calm her down.
When she stops crying he asks her if she just wants to go get something to eat. "What about school?" She mutters. "I didn't think you would want to go after that,” he says. She moves as if to get out. Then turns around and kisses him. She gets out of the car and pukes a few times.
When she gets back in the car she turns to him and says, "Your right I don't want to go to school now." "So where do you want to go today?" He asked. “Home I guess.” She mumbles. “Why do you want to go home?” he asks. “Well, you have to go to school and my parents aren’t home. I thought I would just go and hangout at home till you got out.” she said. “Who said I had to go to school. Any ways no way I am leaving you all by yourself.” He says smiling. Then turns on the car and she smiles. They drive out of the parking lot and away from the school.
© Copyright 2006 +_+Thump+_+ (thumper_lover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1063854-first