*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1063934-In-the-Depths-of-Serenity
Rated: E · Chapter · Friendship · #1063934
A girl finds a secret doorway to her own Serenity and looks for someone to share it with!
She stood there, her eyes closed, the sound of silence in her ears. It was a peaceful silence. She was in Serenity. Her imagination led to depths of untold mystery. She opened here eyes as if she was in a dream. She glanced to the bubbling brook beside her. Small yellow and orange colored fish jumped here and there peacefully trying their best to catch green tinted wings of dragonflies bussing over the water. The color of the wings sparkled under the setting sun; soon the blinking fireflies would be out to replace them one by one. She knelt down to feel the cool earth on her hands. It was cool to the touch but warm with life. Small insects nestled around in the earth no doubt looking for seeds, leaves or any other type of crumb to munch on. She looked to the dirt smeared over her hands. She was home. This just felt right. No one was there to nag at her to clean or finish some measly task. She had found the place where she truly belonged. She herself felt lovely. She adorned a ring of blossoms over her tangled long brown hair. She seamed to be clothed in a light natural green material, soft as silk but it wasn’t. She saw it to be the web so spiders entwined with leaves from a hibiscus. A row of flowers twisted around her middle to match the ring upon her head. She truly felt lovely. Now all she need was her Prince Charming to make it all the more perfect!
© Copyright 2006 Ardilla Samsonite (grnalien8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1063934-In-the-Depths-of-Serenity