*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1064686-Road-To-NowhereUNFINISHED
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Relationship · #1064686
A story about a group of friends and their summer vacation to miami
KaYonna checked her make-up in the rear-view mirror. She winked at her reflection and then turned to her girls to make sure it looked alright. Devae and Janaya simply glanced at her and then started back talking. They knew she was just fishing for compliments, as she usually did. Seeing how they were ignoring her, she complimented herself. She knew she looked good. In fact, they all did. Kayonna was about 5'5, and thick as hell! Homegirl had ass and titties for days. She was medium complexion and had a nice short hair cut. Devae was the tallest in the group and had a nice, toned model figure. She was dark skinned but had the most unbelievably grayish brown eyes. Her long natural hair hung down to her spine. And finally, Janaya. Janaya was a perfect mix between black and Filipino. She had smooth, caramel skin and long, silky hair. She had a nice petite shape. She wasn't well endowed at the top, but compensated for that with hips and ass. Everywhere they went, it was all eyes on them. They were very picky though, so most of the niggas that tried to holla were quickly shot down. Devae and Janaya had boyfriends anyway, so they didn't really talk to that many boys.
"Man, dis nigga betta be cute," said KaYonna, as Devae swerved her Suburban into tha Hidden Oaks subdivision. She made the first right and pulled into the driveway of the first house on the left. She put the car in park and honked the horn. Two minutes later, two boys emerged from the house. Janya and Devae hopped out and ran to hug them. The taller boy was Devae's boyfriend. His name was Dru. His nickname was 'sexy chocolate'. His skin was like the richest chocolate and he had the whitest, prettiest smile. He was two years older than Devae, which made him 20. The other boy, Janaya's boyfriend Sam, was slightly shorter than Dru. He was also dark skinned and very clean-cut. A fitted hat sat up on his freshly redone dreads. His grill glistened as he smiled and hugged his girl. THe girls hopped back in the car while Dru and Sam put their luggage in the back. The boys hopped in and playfully squeezed KaYonna in the middle. She jokingly pushed them off.
"Where yall friend?" KaYonna asked, praying that their friend was still comin.
"We gotta go get him. He live like two streets ova," Dru said, directing his girlfriend where to turn.
"Dis nigga betta be cute!"
"Man shawty, we got chu. We know how sidity you is. Trust me, you'll like him," said Sam.
"I am not--"
"Right here," said Dru as they pulled into the lot of a nice set of luxury condos. They parked. A man slowly walked up to the car. KaYonna squinted her eyes to see what he looked like. DAMN! was all that her brain could process when she saw him. Nigga was a dime. He was medium height and had a smooth, mocha complexion. His wife beater fit snugly, showing off his six pack. He had a nice fade and a diamond glistening in his ear. He had two tattoos-one on each arm. Well at least those were the only ones visible. He even had Dru beat with the smile. He put his stuff in the trunk and hopped in the back. He said hi to everybody as Dru introduced him. He locked eyes with KaYonna and shot her a smile. They hopped on the freeway and headed for their destination-Miami. After driving for about 5 hours, they pulled over to a rest stop. They all hopped out, grabbed some snacks, and used the bathroom. Dru hopped in the driver's seat, giving Devae a break.
"Ay lil mama, why dont you come sit back here wit me?"
Kayonna climbed over the seat. He grabbed her hand to help her over.
"Thanks Jay," she said, plopping down in the spot next to him. They talked for about the next three hours and she liked everything she heard. He was 21. No girlfriend or baby mamas. A steady job. His own apartment. And he was in school studying to be a lawyer.
"Damn, are you for real?" Kayonna asked, cracking up. He had kept her laughing for the past three hours.
"Dead ass shawty!"
"Damn, will yall niggas shut tha hell up and go to sleep?" Janaya asked; she was trying to sleep.
"Yes ma'am," Keyonna responded sarcastically, "you lucky I'm tired." Jay put his arm around her and she fell asleep with her head on his shoulder. When she awoke two hours later, they were all stretched out on the seat. She was laying on top him, her head on his chest. SHe sat up and looked to see if everyone was up. They all were.
"Good Morning all!" Kayonna said loudly.
"Hey," they all said, obviously not fully awake yet. In less than thirty minutes they arrived at their hotel
© Copyright 2006 mzdecchik (mzdecchik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1064686-Road-To-NowhereUNFINISHED