*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1065678-a-mind-let-to-wander
by OLF
Rated: E · Poetry · Drama · #1065678
this is an experiment in mind wadering. to let go and just write whatever comes to mind.
A mind let to wander.

Tread ever so lightly here my dear you must.
For worlds crash and crumble here....collide and collapse with never the chance.
So light you must be.... not to say don't run, but really you mustn't
Tremendous tremors of time trodden trails tear down trickling seeping through pores, lost to twist twirl through my soul.
Trace trim tip and toddle. Through houses built as models.
Tear off the lining to see such frailty in depth.
Pretty paper packaging, strung covering walls. Left around windows and draped through the halls.
Pulled, peeled, torn and swept to the floor. Is a second ignite, watch fires burn bright. Illumination of night. Burn dread or burn fear.
Look away now my child, no need to be near.
These ashes are me. That’s left of the fight.
Come in............look deep......
I shall...............I shall?
Tumble tirelessly eternally through time.
Want. What. Wants. Willingly.
Wishful is mine.
But fairy tales always find right by the time has come to close the book.
Put back on the shelf, gazed only a look. Glimpse glimmers gray.
Something’s left dieing in the haze.
Mind you now hear...
Time ticks.
Think thought...
In this it seems to say life ought to be played another way. To play on a game, the way games should be played. But with life it seems players play out with the played.
Pawns and prisons, hordes and walls. Is heaven what you seek for your personal hell?
Did you lose your way?
Oh no.........no..........
But mind you I insist could you show me the way.
Oh certainly, my dear I trust you shanty fear. Straight on through the night. Make three lefts and a right. Head on into sight. Long away from........
Wait where am I going? What has been done?
Riddle risks rampant. Raging rivals’ co existing in dual personal bubbles.
Bubbles?
Yes! Brilliant and bouncy, bubbles are brave. I’ll travel in them if you think it's a must.
Be careful in time. Tick tick tells the clock.
In mind you will stay, I can't lock you away. Free form from free spirit flies, ski opens up to never deny. Up and beyond all limits bound.
Everything I give unto you, tell me it helps you through.
Choices chose. Look never through never to see all that would pass.
Electronic emotions cast through thin wires.
Can you really push eternity through such small cold places?
Fires in rage free crimson desire. Never must you wait, turns take in haste.
To be fair, it's not of this world.
Tied down....in relent. Bound through to ground through. Thick bleeding chains weep rust flakes to the ground. Waste not want not.
A new year you say?
Pray tell I ask. Explain to me these things so neat. What’s so new about putting a new number on old already existing problems?
In a normal day lists are listed of virtues and rights. But, midnight comes half lists ignite. Burning blue. Before wept eyes tonight.
No listen!..
To?
To sounds poured from bursting veins, drowned in rains, pierced with pains. Sheer glass bubble worlds, shatter shard and separate. Raining down through flesh in smite full vengeance caused by fragility
Sleep now my dear.
Are you here?
Do you fear?
All I ask is to be near.............
© Copyright 2006 OLF (jasyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1065678-a-mind-let-to-wander