*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1066489-Drugs-and-the-Enemy
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Spiritual · #1066489
A call to defeat Satan's most wily tactic... Drugs
Jesus is the deliverer! If you truly want him to take the drugs away from you then by all means let him! God won't take anything we dont want to give up! Thats where the free will He gave us comes in. Thats why there is so much pain and suffering in our lives. We need to realize that we alone are empty and nothing. With Him we become all He wants us to be!

If you are using drugs, you are not happy! Satan is a pathetic little worm. He tries to mimic the joy and happiness that only a personal relationship with Jesus Christ can bring us. He seeks to decieve us all, to show that we can turn to his wares - coke, pot and the like - for a release from this world. Heck! He'll even make it fun to! But we need to see that this is true deception! Satan's quick fix is just that! Quick and temporary! But the fix God instills in our hearts lasts forever. The joy and peace is unspeakable! So much better than any drug we could ever do. And since you don't know I'll tell ya! Drugs used to be the biggest part of my life!

Stop letting the enemy decieve you! Buck up and take back your life! The bible says in Ephesians that "our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the principalities, against the rulers of the darkness of this age! Against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the high places." We can be used by the enemy without even knowing it! Don't be mad at your parents, be mad at Satan! Don't be mad at your enemies, we should only have one! Satan! Don't let him win! You have too much too offer this world and the body of Christ. Realize your calling!
© Copyright 2006 P. Bradford Simmons (witness4christ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1066489-Drugs-and-the-Enemy