*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1066779-Pixie---A-Girls-Story
by dews
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Satire · #1066779
This is a little parody for a Girl who thinks a hell lot of herself!
Pixie


And there, there again, lived a little meek pixie in a far, forlorn world called “misty”. Pixie was a fine pixie lest of her mischief. Named Pixie and blamed a hex’y, conspicuously she was sexy!
‘Little meek pixie’, with tick of the ‘years’, shed that little adjective ‘little’ from her ‘little meek pixie’ and became ‘meek pixie’. Blamed a hex’y? Irony… with the tick of the ‘years’, hex became a virtue of Pixie, no… not so sure… possibly it’s an attribute, being a tribute to her from the rest of the world, ’misty’. And there, and there, of course she was, and was conspicuously ‘Sexy’.
And hence, that is, years hence, Pixie, that is she rarified herself into a nix’y and lost all of her mischief and her conspicuously sexy attributes. All was a tribute to her, that is, Pixie, and eventually she called herself ‘Nix’y’ and died a peaceful death, ‘peaceful’? … No, no… guess it was dreadful! Or who knows, maybe peaceful… anyway she died calling herself a Nix’y! To get petrified into another pebble-like form of the far, forlorn world, ‘misty’.
So that was Pixie! Incredibly Sexy!

-- a.k.a. Nataraz in Offline world!
© Copyright 2006 dews (dews at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1066779-Pixie---A-Girls-Story