*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1068734-Love-At-First-Sight
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1068734
My story is about a boy and a girl who were in love from the start.
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

"Tick, tock, tick, tock." Five more minutes of school, and we could go home for the summer. Everybody could go home, and get on with all of their plans. My summer was going to be awesome. I was gonna spend most of my summer with friends. One week I was going to go to the Alive Festival, and camp the whole week. I was so excitied. I had just turned 16 so it was a big summer for me.

"OK everyone, you only have five more minutes of class left, soso feel free to chill out until the bell rings," our teacher Mrs. Taylor said sp sweetly. Of all of my teachers she was definately my favorite. She was always so kind and friendly, and she made class fun.

"Ring," finally the bell rang. It was summer, and time to go home. Everybody jumped up and ran out of the building as fast as they could. I said goodbye to my friends and told them I'd see them later. Then I started to walk home. It was a nice day, and i didn't want to ride the bus.

On my way home, I enjoyed the fresh air and used the time to think to myself. I thought I had a wonderful life. I have a family that loves me, and the greatest friends ever. There was one thing missing though, I wanted a boyfriend. All of my friends had boyfriends, and you can't help but notice everytime you see a couple, and know that you don't have a special someone to make you a couple. It kinda makes me sad.

I have had a couple of boyfriends before, and I loved having one , but they kept breaking up with me. It's hard to date after you've been hurt a couple of times, but now I wanted a boyfriend again. I wanted someone to hug me , and kiss me, and hold me when i need comforting. Someone who would always be there for me.

TO BE CONTINUED SOON................
© Copyright 2006 le0pardluver (ilovephill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1068734-Love-At-First-Sight