*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1069040-Awake-The-Dragon--Synopsis
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1069040
READ THIS FOR A BRIEF SUMMARY OF MY NOVEL : WARNING, MY NOVEL HAS HAD NO EDITING YET.
Awake The Dragon
est. 1999

This has been a work in progress of mine for the past 7 years, unfortunately, it has only been of late that I have actually commited any writing to paper.

Synopsis

A young warrior wakes up to find that he has no memory of his past. His only clues, an amulet with missing crystals, and the dreams that frequent his sleep slowly revealing the events that led up to his memory loss. Read along to discover the startling secrets of his past, and the quest that has befallen him.

I appreciate any and all comments and advice.

Thanks for your interest!
Jesse J Burton

The Prologue is a little is around 1300 word, all the rest of the chapters are around 1000 or less words so if you have a few minutes I would love some feed back.

 Awake the Dragon - Prologue  (13+)
A work in progress, my first attempt at a novel, no editing has been done. (1383 words)
#1068780 by Roland of Gilead
© Copyright 2006 Roland of Gilead (jessejburton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1069040-Awake-The-Dragon--Synopsis