*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1069404-The-Plane-Crash-Chapter-1
by Liza
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1069404
This story is about 5 teenagers who seek adventure and find something very different...

It was a dark and cold night, everyone had to be conpletly quiet or they might be caught. "Ouch! You stepped of my foot Ryan!" whispered Elizabeth Mathews harshly. "Shhhh..." came another voice as they slowly creeped across Emily backyard. "I still don't understand what or why we are doing this." said a quiet voice. "I'll explain it AGAIN when we reach the barn." this time, the voice was strong and sounded irritated. "Ok,ok,I get it."
Soon enough they all heard the creaking of a big wooden door slowly open. All of them quickly scooted inside and shut the door, carful not to wake any parents or any of the neighbors. Suddenly the lights came on and their were five kids in the room. All to be around 15 to 17 years old. They all looked at each other and saw the fear on all of their faces. "Well, we made it guys!" said a boy with long brown hair. He looked to be about 5"6' and had deep blue eyes. He had a huge smile on his face as if he was only seven years old and had gotten a new bicycle. "Oh my Gosh Andrew, how old are you again?" said a girl sarcastically. She had short hair that was almost blonde but was still more on the brown side. "I'm 15 Emily, remember? I'm not five like you!" he shot back laughing. "Ok, you 2, now explain to me what we are doing again?" This girl had long dark brown hair. She had Dark brown eyes and was shorter than everyone else in the room. Probablly 5"2'. "Ok Listen this time Elizabeth, we are taking Emily's dad's plane and flying to Hawii WITHOUT our parents knowing. Remember? They grounded us all for being out late? Well we're sick of being treated like we are four and we want to some fun!" said Ryan. Ryan was very cute, he had long curly blonde hair was the tallest one in the room. He looked to be very strong and played football the Eagles at SouthBay High School which they all attended. Still Andrew was also very strong but did other sports than Football he was more for the surfing type things and really never got along with Ryan. David, was a different story, he was kind and small, he had almost jet black hair and played soccer at school. He was very energetic and was the one who thought of the idea of flying to Hawwii. "Ohhh!!! I get it!" replied Elizabeth. She wasn't to happy about this but thought it would be fun. "Let's go you guys! I don't want to be here anymore!" said Emily quite loudly. "SHHHH!!!!" said everyone. Emily just blew it off and ran over to the small plane. "Get it! What are you waiting for? The sky to fall?" she really wanted to leave. When the idea was first announce she was the first one to agree. she was deffinitely up for it. "Umm, Emily? Are we all going to fit in that?" asked Ryan. He looked a little worried. "yes! I've already check it out. Just get in and i'll do the rest! Ok Andrew, you sure you know how to fly?" she said. She was talking a mile a minute. "Yes, I can do it. Get it and we'll leave." One by one, everyone stepped into the small airplane. They were all squished together but they didn't seem to mind. Andrew was in the front seat and Elizabeth was sitting in the seat next to him. She wasn't talking which was very unusual. Andrew started to become a little worried about her. They were very close friends and had grown up together. She was the only one not talking. "You ok Liz?" he whispered. She turned her face towards his. "Yeah, I'm fine..." she said quietly. He knew that she wasn't but let it go. Soon the engine started up and he started switching alot of buttons that none of them would have known what they meant if he wasn't around. Now, noone was talking. They just sat back and relaxed. "Emily, how do you open the door of this barn so we can get out?" he asked, he had to yell to over power noise from the plane. "Press the green button by the door!" she yelled back. It was obvious that people were becomming nervous.
© Copyright 2006 Liza (shorty34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1069404-The-Plane-Crash-Chapter-1