*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1070631-With-This-Ring
by Ebony
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1070631
Final Part of Vore, My Love. Charles and Vixen get MARRIED! AWWWWWWWW!
WITH THIS RING…
By Catman

PART ONE
High on the snow-covered hill, in a house that looked more like a mansion, there lived two rather different patrons. One was Charles Cortez, a man of 21 years. He was a handsome man, with dark hair and blue eyes, who was now a major programmer where he worked. He was also into vore, and loved to visit sites on the topic. Right now however, he was asleep… in a warm, silky belly.
That belly belonged to the other patron and the owner of the house, Vixen Wolfe. A pretty female foxtaur, her red and white fur blended perfectly well with her silk gown, now stretching out a little from supper. The two were lovers for some time now, with the constant dream of marriage.
But for now, Vixen was content with the consumption of her delicious mate, now snug in her sexbelly, so named because of the high amounts of sexual arousal that occur in it.
“Comfy, dear?” Vixen said, licking her lips. “I hope so. Once again, you made a splendid meal. Mmmmmmmm……”
“Well, next time you stew me, make sure you swallow some blankets or something first, please.“ Charles said. “Being made into stew feels wonderful, but afterward…”
“Too cold, huh?”
“Yeah, like stepping into a cold wind after a hot shower.”
Vixen’s belly began to massage Charles, as if feeling his cold. As a result of this, his chills began to disappear, replaced with pure bliss. It was often like this in these colder days, when warmth was needed.
“Ohhhhhhhh….” He said at last, “much better.”
Thus ended a normal day for them.
****************
The next day was a day off for Charles, and he had VERY special plans. Vixen was out with a friend while he was taking a nap.
Or so she thought.
In actuality, he was planning to get a very special thing for Vixen. He had been saving for some time since he moved in with her, and now he had enough. Once he was sure Vixen had left, he took his car to get a very special Christmas gift.
A wedding ring.
“After all, I’ve wanted to marry Vixen since I met her.” Charles thought. “She’s exactly what I want in my lifetime mate, and I’m not waiting any longer. Tonight, I’m going out to get the ring.”
Charles went into his room. It was a nice one, done in Victorian style. All the furniture was made of oak, and the walls and ceiling were a light blue. The floor was wooden, painted white, with a nice throw on it. Charles went right to his dresser and pulled out a pouch.
Inside: $2000 in dollar bills. Enough, at last, for the ring he wanted to give her, not to mention a fabulous wedding. Charles smiled as he thought of it all. Especially when he thought of Vixen.
“Well, no use just sitting here. Let’s get that ring!”
*******************************
Vixen and her friend, a blonde – haired bunny, went to a local restaurant for furs. It was in a community the size of a small town, easily missed by plane, and out of the way of humans. Yet if you visited it, it would seem as prosperous as any major city. In any case, Vixen sat at the table, smiling, hardly touching her food.
“You’re quiet today, Vix.” The bunny said, eating her salad. “So not like you.”
“Oh, Cotton,” Vixen said lightly, “I just have Charlie on the brain. He’s so selfless, so kind to me. He pays for everything ever since he got that promotion. Still…”
Cotton shook her head. “If you ask me, dear fox, three weeks is too long to simply be living together, especially considering how intimate you are.”
“What are you saying?”
“If he can’t give you the ring soon, you might as well forget the whole thing. Besides, he sounds a little too good to be true.”
Vixen had that thought before. They had fallen in love rather fast. Was he after something other than love? She often thought that at the beginning.
But now, NOW she knew better. She knew he had a large stash somewhere of his own. He was out for love, not money.
“No, Cotton.” She said at last. “He’s the real deal. Of that there is no doubt.”
Cotton smiled and continued on her salad.
********************
“Cotton’s doing just as planned.” Charles thought, looking from a hidden spot across the street. “Now to go get that ring.” He walked on in the crowd, whistling the wedding march as he walked.
Now, if this were a town of all furs, Charles would stick out. But humans and furs DO live together in places. Many humans have found out about ‘taurs, and decided to live with them. Because of that, Charles had no trouble sneaking into the jewelers to get that ring.
Charles looked in the display. Oh, there were rings of all sorts, some so expensive, they were only shown to look at for the most part. All of them, no matter the price, were lovely, and looked to be worth a fortune.
Then, Charles saw it. The perfect ring for a couple like they were.
It was a lovely ring, with a gold band lined with emerald chips. Each one was perfectly done, and even by themselves was worth a pretty penny. But the center of it all was a pretty cat, with a smiling human inside her belly, all surround by the twelve stones of the month. The ring was inscribed: “There is no greater gift, when you give yourself to another.”
“That’s the one.” He thought. “That beauty is the wedding ring to end all wedding rings. And it’s in my price range to, at $1500.” He went to the clerk and showed him his selection.
“Ahh,” the clerk said, “this is a fine piece, our ‘greatest gift’ ring.”
“I’ll take it.” Charles said. Soon, the clerk had it sealed in a nice case, and handed it to Charles, who paid him in full.
“Now for part two.” Without another word, the human went to the back of the restaurant where vixen and Cotton were eating…
**************
Vixen continued to eat her meal, a tasty plate of lasagna. She thought of Charles, wondering how he was doing.
“Say,” Cotton suddenly said, “what do you want for dessert? My treat!”
Vixen shook her head. “No thanks Cotton. I don’t think I can handle it.”
“Not even some pie?”
“Nope.”
“PLEEEEEEEASE?”
Vixen knew she wouldn’t win. “Oh, all right. But we have to split it.”
Cotton smiled. Somehow, she had doubts there would be need.
************************
Charles waited in the kitchen of the restaurant, anxiously hoping Vixen was still hungry. Otherwise….
“She ordered some pie, Charles!” the chef said. “It’s going as planned!”
“Then let’s get to it!” Charles said, taking the famous body coolant he was familiar with and chugging it down. Afterward, he undressed.
“Here, into the pie dish, and DON’T MOVE until you hear the word.”
Charles climbed into the dish, lying down on the bottom crust. He wouldn’t be eaten this time, he thought, but he still loved every time he was prepared.
The chef smiled broadly. He was a master of these kinds of meals, which were the only legal human meals to be served in the area. And he loved doing it. Soon, some apples were sliced in and the top crust laid on. Charles was soon in the oven, the plan nearly complete….
********************************
Vixen licked her lips as the apple pie was wheeled out, though it was rather large this time. She knew something was up.
“Well Vixen, are you going to carve the pie, or should I?” Cotton said, a devious grin on her face.
“You go ahead, though how I can eat this all is beyond me.” That was the cue.
“You’re not meant to!” the pie said.
If vixen was ever surprised in her life, it was that time. She knew something was up! But now she just gazed at the pie, wide eyed, as the head of her love peeked through the top.
“Surprise!” Charles said. “Hungry, my love?”
“Oh, you…” Vixen said, trying not to laugh. She failed soon after, bursting with joy. “Oh Charles I hate surprises! Yet… Yours….”
“Now, the surprise isn’t over yet.” Charles said, as his arm poked through… holding a ring. “Vixen, my one love, will you marry me?”
Vixen just stared, mouth open in a small ‘o’, eyes ready to break into a stream of tears. She saw the beautiful ring, she saw him, and she knew what was happening.
And she couldn’t believe it. It was the best moment of her life thus far.
She began to shed a tear as she gave her answer. All the room seemed to listen in. They watched as she took the ring. They seemed to stare as she took the pie, still warm from the oven, her lover giving a scrumptious scent. Then, she leaned close, almost to touching.
“Yes.” She said, smiling lovingly. “I will be yours forever, my love.”
Before another word was uttered, they kissed. And all seemed to center on that.
****************************
Charles stayed in the pie, relaxing in the warmth as the duo nibbled around him. Vixen found out that the whole thing was being planned for several weeks now, even the questions Cotton had.
“Considering just what kind of relationship we have my love,” Charles had said, “I had to do it this way… Almost the way we met online.”
Vixen remembered that first time, when her character, VIXEN20, turned CHAZOR into a tasty pie. It seemed to be so long ago, considering all the duo had shared, all the love. But ever since that time, somehow they knew it was meant to be.
But for the moment, Vixen just gazed at the ring.
“VIXEN!” Cotton shouted, trying to bring her back to reality. “I said, you going to eat your fiancée?”
Vixen snapped back and gazed at the pie. Sure enough, the lover, covered in apples, spices, pastry and cream, lay there, waiting for her to make a move.
“Don’t you dare touch him.” Vixen said, grabbing him by the ankles, flashing a smile. Cotton just giggled.
“Yes, eat me all up!” Charles said, trying to tease his betrothed. He was complete now. Well… almost. Vixen knew that he really did want to enter her belly.
So she began to gobble him up. She licked the tasty toppings off of his feet, murring at the taste combination of sweet toppings and male passion. After she was done licking off the toppings, leaving only the naked feet and ankles, she opened her mouth and began to eat him. She mmmed at the sweet flavor, a combination of all here favorite desserts, and longed for all of him.
Charles, meanwhile, moaned in delight as he was gobbled up. It was taking longer this time than ever, no doubt a thank you for the proposal. He wiggled his toes as they were both sucked in, enhancing Vixen’s pleasure at least a hundred fold. Soon, he was pulled in up to his waist, his shaft barely sticking out, but clearly excited. Vixen eyes it carefully, hmming…
“Oh dear, what are you up tooooooooooooOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!” Charles soon got his answer as she gulped him in just a little, and then began to lick his shaft gently. The sound seemed to go unheard around him, save for Cotton who giggled. After the shout, Charles relaxed and allowed Vixen to have her way with him.
“Ohhh… Vixen….” Was all Charles could say at the moment. He closed his eyes and moaned silently, loving the feel of his lover’s tongue on his shaft. It wasn’t long before he shot his load, filling her mouth and coating around his body.
Vixen was very familiar with the taste of it. It was so sweet and delicious, like a cake icing! She spread it onto his pie-coated body, then, once he had gotten his breath back, she swallowed again, leaving only from the middle of his chest up outside of her body. Cotton watched, smiling.
“Thanks for helping out Cotton!” Charles said as he is gradually sucked in. “I couldn’t have done it without you.”
“Ah, no problem.” Cotton said, leaning back. “You two deserve to be together. I just helped it out a little.”
Both gave a smile at that. Soon, Vixen only had her husband-to-be’s head out, mmmmmmming at his taste. Charles gave a kiss on the nose, and then in he went, gulped down into the sexbelly.
“This has always been a sweet romance!” Vixen said. All she got for her joke were groans.
“That was bad, Vixen.” Charles called from her belly, settling in. “You are definitely a better lover than a comedian.”
“Proud of it, love.” Vixen said, a sly smile on her face as she rubbed her belly.
*******************
After paying the bill, Cotton drove Vixen and Charles home. Charles had chosen to stay in Vixen’s belly, as he had forgotten his clothes. All the while, Vixen had a smile on her face, lovingly stroking her fiancee through the belly. This was a moment she had been waiting for, one that she had dreamed of for some time.
“So, when you having the wedding?” Cotton asked as they drove. “After all, I want to be in attendance.”
Charles responded from inside Vixen’s tummy. “Well, to be honest, I’m hoping for the new year to bring the day of it. It will take a bit to get it all set up, because I’m not sure what pastor to even go to for this kind of wedding!”
Vixen’s belly wiggled and massaged Charles. The owner smiled at her lover’s words. “Oh, I think I can help with that. There is a justice of the peace who knows all about ‘taurs, and is more than willing to do a vorish wedding.”
Cotton giggled at that, but Charles wondered what that meant. “Might I ask what exactly IS a vorish wedding?”
“You’ll see.” Vixen said.
*********************
Charles had the car and his clothes delivered soon after that. Vixen set the clothes on his dresser, and then got ready to let him out.
“Ready to come out love?” Vixen said, lying on the bed.
“Alright.” Charles said, and in no time, he was on his way. Vixen pulled him from the belly head first, receiving a kiss on the nose as he came out, ever so slowly.
“Hmmmmm…… That feels good…” Charles said, feeling Vixen give him another tasting as he emerged. She held him for a moment at his waist, tasting his backside and even giving a love bite, before finally spitting him out.
“Mmmmmm,” She said, licking her lips. “I will never tire of your taste, love.”
“I hope not.” He replied, cleaning himself off. “I like feeding you.” The foxtaur smiled and just lay on the bed, watching his form as he got dried off. She licked her lips again as she watched him turn, his member still erect from the sensations it had received. He reached over to put on his shorts when he was stopped by a soft voice.
“Please, not yet.” Vixen said, looking at Charles lovingly. Charles needed only to gaze into her eyes to realize what she wanted. He moved to the bed slowly, smiling.
“You never run out of energy, do you love?” Charles said, sitting beside her.
“No, not where you are concerned.”
Charles smiled and lay beside her, staring deep into her eyes. She held her tight and gave a kiss.
The duo made use of the bed for the next couple hours before any thought of getting dressed came up. As Charles dressed, Vixen went downstairs to get supper together. Charles smiled, remembering all that had happened today.
“She said yes!” He thought, smiling. “I’m going to marry her, the woman of my dreams! I just hope I am a good husband to her. She’s been so good to me.” Charles sat on the bed for a moment.
“And yet,” he thought, “I am now puzzled. She mentioned a vorish wedding. I wonder what all is entailed, or what pastor can do it?”
Charles thought about this for a moment, until he heard Vixen call up to him. “Charles! Dinner will be ready soon!”
Charles set aside the idea of a vorish wedding until tomorrow. He knew, however, that the first step was telling the good news to the family.
********************
In the back of the Eatery kitchen, Felicia was basting a woman who had volunteered to be chow for her pet lion. She smiled in a false malice, trying to spook the meal-to-be. At that moment, just as Felicia was getting ready for the roasting of the meal, the phone rang.
“Typical.” Felicia thought, a look of disgust on her face. She set the smiling meal in the oven to roast, then got the phone.
“Wildcat Eatery, Felicia speaking.” She said.
“Felicia! It’s Vixen!” Came the reply. “I have some great news.”
Felicia looked in the oven as Vixen talked. The lady waved back, lying in the roaster, sipping some of the body coolant as she cooked. Felicia really wasn’t interested in family right at the moment.
“Yeah,” she said, trying to sound interested. “what’s the news?”
“Charles proposed to me just yesterday, it was so romantic. I mean he…”
Felicia’s eyes went wide. NOW she was interested. “HOLD IT!!! You mean…”
“Yes. We’re getting married, and you are invited! I want you to be my maid of honor!”
All over the state, Felicia’s cry of sheer joy could be heard.
************************
Ben B. Wolf was stuffed. Playing the wolf that eats the gingerbread men was getting very filling. Especially when it was actually his two children dressed up like gingerbread people. Karen rubbed the wolfen’s belly softly.
“Ohhhh…” the wolf said to his human mate, “sometimes I wish our children hated being food. They are way too fattening.”
“I know love.” Karen said, stroking the wolf’s fur. “But they love when you play with them like that. After all…” Then, at that moment, the phone rang.
“Who could that be this time of morning?” Karen said, answering the phone. Vixen was on the line, and had a bit to tell.
******************
Darrick and Ashira listened on the phone. Vixen told them everything. After a time, she hung up. Ashira broke into tears.
“My baby is getting married,” she sniffled, “My little girl is going to be a wife. I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy…”
Darrick held her close and smiled. The time had come at last. He was going to have a stepson, and a pretty good one at that!
*******************
Christmas Eve came and the main den of Vixen and Charles’ house was all set up for the family’s arrival. Charles smiled every time he saw that engagement ring on her finger. It was going to happen, the happiest moment both of them ever had.
“Sure wish Mom could have been alive for this.” He said as they finished decorating. “She would have liked you.”
“I know.” Vixen replied. “After all, you are your mother’s child.” At that, Charles only smiled. Ever since his mother died, he always looked to Vixen for support. She was everything she had hoped for.
“I love you.” He said, snuggling close to her.
“And I you, my tasty fiancee.” She said, licking him. As they snuggled, the doorbell rang.
“Oh my!” Vixen said, standing up suddenly. “They’re early! I haven’t finished the tree!”
Charles came over and hugged, trying to calm his love down. “Easy, Vixen. I’m sure they will understand. Maybe they’ll lend a hand.” Vixen only nodded and went for the door. Just outside was the whole family. They all smiled as they entered, hugging the duo and giving a “Merry Christmas!” as they entered.
“Welcome everyone!” Vixen said as she hugged her mother. “Merry Christmas! Sorry the tree isn’t done yet…”
“No problem there sis.” Ben chimed in. “I had a feeling you two would need a hand. Karen, kids, let’s get to work!”
Soon afterward, the whole family was pitching in to decorate the tree. Everyone pitched in, doing everything from setting the lights to putting up gingerbread men. Charles studied them for a second, thinking a couple looked like him!
“Um… honey?” Vixen asked after a bit. “Will you put the star on top?”
“It would be an honor and a pleasure love.” Charles said, taking the golden star. He went over to a stepladder to scale the tree. It was not hard, as the tree was about 9 feet tall, but it was exciting. Once on top, everyone watched as Charles set the star on top and plugged it into the other lights.
The result was more beautiful than anything Charles had seen before. The lights shone pure and clear. They didn’t look electric, but more like nature would do. And the star twinkled, as if God himself had created it. It was like a dream come true.
“Merry Christmas love.” Vixen said. She came over to him and held him close. “You seem to make this all so much better……… so much more complete.”
“I know just how you feel.” He replied with a smile. The whole family soon was relaxing after a bit.
The topic on everyone’s mind was the impending wedding. It was something the whole family had been waiting for, and now they all wanted to help out. Especially Ben, for very definite reasons.
“Charles,” Ben said after a time, “you said some time ago you might need a best man. Is the offer still there?”
Charles smiled some and nodded. “Of course Ben. I can’t imagine it being any other way.”
“Excellent! I was hoping the job was still open.”
Vixen smiled at that. “Why is that Ben?”
“Because, sis, this guy and myself are very much alike…… welllllll, except our positions in the food chain. But other than that……… hey, where’s Jerry?”
Jerry, meanwhile, was looking about the Christmas tree, stealthily gobbling up gingerbread men. The little mouse had a sweet tooth, and wanted to feed it. But it did not last long. Two feline paws, black as night, hugged him from behind. Jerry was caught, a partially eaten gingerbread man in his hands.
“Well, well, well.” She said, bringing him out. She poked his belly, making him giggle. “Looks like we have a cookie snatcher! A nice plump one too!”
“Jerry!” Ben said. “How many times do I have to tell you not to eat the ornaments on the tree until Christmas day?”
“Awww, but dad……” Jerry pouted. “I was hungry!”
Ben shook his head. His young mouse son was quite the hand full, especially at times like this. But he just smiled.
“Remember, Jerry.” Felicia said. “Santa Claws only comes to the good children.”
“Sorry, everyone.” Jerry said. “I’ll be good from now on.”
“Please.” His father said, and give a little hug before sending him and Callie of to play their games.
“Kids.” Charles said as he watched them depart. “They can be so good most of the time, but other times…”
“I prefer mine with a light honey glaze.” Felicia said, licking her lips. “After that, all wrapped in a spicy dough…..mmmmmm….”
“Hold on a second.” Charles said. “You mean you cook children at that restaurant of yours?”
“Only if they want to be brought back out again. Remember, at their age it is just another game to play. Who am I not to play along?” She flashed Charles a rather wicked smile, which brought back some old memories of their first meeting.
“Don’t even try it sis.” Vixen said. “He’s all mine now.”
But Charles just smiled politely. And prayed he wouldn’t wind up on the menu later.
At least, not for Felicia.
******************
After everyone was given rooms in the big house, everyone put their presents under the tree. As they were doing this, the children watched with glee, eager to open their gifts up. But their father stopped them.
“No no no, kids.” Ben said. “Not till Santa brings his share of gifts too. Wouldn’t want to only get coal, would you?”
The children shook their heads and went to play in the snow. But as they reached the door, there was a knock on it.
“Who could that be?” Charles said, going to the door. “All the family is here…”
Charles opened the door, and was greeted by two familiar faces. Mr. Thompson and Cotton were there, each bearing gifts for the families.
“Merry Christmas, my boy!” Mr. Thompson said. “Cotton and I decided, since we have no kin of our own, that we should instead share Christmas with our friends.”
“Sir, you are more than welcome.” Charles said with a smile. The two were shown in, and was greeted with hugs and handshakes among the Wolfe family.
“John!” Darrick said when he at last saw him. “Glad you came. I must admit, I was curious where you were spending Christmas this year.”
“Well, old friend,” Mr. Thompson replied with a smile, “I decided I would spend it with my friends.”
“I’m glad.” Charles said. The duo soon had their gifts under the tree too, and settled in with some eggnog. It was sure to be a wonderful Christmas!
*****************
Supper that night was a baked ham, potatoes, and other such dishes. As they were eating, Vixen never swayed her eyes from Charles, sighing happily. Suddenly, Darrick stood up, getting the attention of everyone. He raised his glass and looked at Vixen and Charles.
“I’d like to offer a toast.” He said, as everyone raised his or her glasses. “Here’s to Vixen and Charles. May you both have a wonderful marriage, and provide me with at least seven grandkids!” Everyone laughed. “I wish you also all the blessings God and this world can offer you two. May you be forever happy.” There was an Amen all around.
“Thank you sir.” Charles said as Darrick sat back down.
“Think nothing of it, Charles. You two are right for each other. You deserve to be happy.”
Vixen smiled some at that. It was true that they were happy when they were together, and everything just seemed better when Charles entered her life. Nothing could spoil this moment.
Well… almost nothing, anyway…
“If I may say sister,” Felicia said, her mouth still watering, “you should share him sometime. He is, after all, quite delicious!”
Charles went wide-eyed as she said that. His fear about Felicia was not dead yet. She still wanted him for dinner! “Honey,” he said after a long pause, “Can I see you in the kitchen please?”
“Sure.” Vixen said. But as she got up, she knew that there was definitely trouble.
Darrick looked at Felicia as the duo departed. Clearly, this was a problem.
“Felicia, what are you doing?” Darrick said to his daughter. “Charles is not food. I though you got over this at Thanksgiving. He let you eat him. You all enjoyed it, so please drop this whole thing, ok?”
Felicia nodded slowly, but in her heart this was far from over. He would be in her belly.
Even if she had to rape him.
**********************
“I was hoping she had changed my love.” Vixen said, her eyes full of tears, wrapping her arms around her love.
“So had I.” He replied, stroking her back gently. “Apparently, she still wants to eat me. THAT scares me, especially since I know HOW she wants to eat me.” Charles remembered their first meeting, and how it would have turned out if Vixen was not there. That may still occur unless they figure out a way to stop her.
“Hon, maybe you should stay in my belly for awhile. It’s the safest place in the whole house.” Vixen licked Charles, smiling.
“No, I have to face her eventually. Hiding for now will do no good.”
“But if she catches you alone at any time, you’re little more than a mouse!”
“She will find a way eventually, and she may hurt you to do it.”
Vixen went wide-eyed. She knew he was right. Felicia had not gotten better about her addiction since last time, she was much, MUCH worse. Before, she wouldn’t hurt Vixen or any of the family. Now she may to get her teeth into Charles.
“So,” She said at last, “What are you going to do?”
“I don’t know Vixen.” He said, sweat on his brow. “I just don’t know.”
*********************************
Because of the number of people staying, every room was occupied. Any one could have Felicia in it.
Charles knew that as he slipped out. He knew she would come after him, but he would not let her win. This had to stop.
“No one to protect you this time, bastard.” A voice said from behind him. He turned and saw Felicia. This was it.
“I thought this was over Felicia. I had given you what you wanted.”
“That was then. Things have changed, meat. I know now what I let you say to me was just your trickery to try and make me less than what I was. Well, it won’t work this time.”
“What are you talking about? I did…”
“LIAR!!” She step forward, enraged, claws drawn. “Wildcat told me that all the tasty meat tries to guilt you about it. I know now that he was right.”
Then Charles looked closely at her eyes. They were not the eyes of a sane woman, but a woman who was in a deranged state. She was not herself. ‘Great,’ He thought, ‘nothing I say will matter. I have no choice.’ He stood by to fight.
Felicia pounced on Charles, sending them both flying backwards. He tried to throw her off, but she hung on, holding him to the floor. Too late he realized that the feline was much stronger than she appeared. He was no match for Felicia, she was too strong for him.
“Stop, please…” He said, gazing into those eyes. “You’re not yourself. Stop this!”
She said nothing, but knocked him out with a final blow. She hoisted him on his back, and headed for the kitchen. “How to prepare you will be tricky,” She said to the unconscious man, “but I think I can handle… huh?!”
As she opened the kitchen door, she was greeted with a familiar sight. Her sister, Vixen, had a feeling she would try this, and was ready with a little plan.
“You won’t stop me Vixen, so move out of the way.” She said.
“That is MY husband. I am the only one who can eat him, not you. Not unless we say you can.”
“I have to have him!” Felicia said in a crazed tone.
“Felicia, LISTEN to yourself! You never were like this. NEVER! On the phone you were happy, a while ago…” Then it hit her. “It’s Charles himself that does this, isn’t it?”
Felicia set the man down. “What do you care?! You took him before I even got a chance. I deserve to eat him!”
“No, Felicia.” Vixen said. “He should be allowed to do it willingly. He’s not some dumb cow or pig with no say, he deserves to have his choice. He is your brother, not your food.” She licked the man she loved, protecting him.
Felicia realized all she had done was wrong almost in an instant. She almost killed him just to taste him again! She knew she needed help.
“Felicia,” Vixen said, getting up, “This can be stopped. I know of people that can help.”
Felicia held her sister, her crazed look gone. Charles woke up at that moment.
“UH……… did I miss something here?” He said.
“I’ll tell you another time love. Merry Christmas.” She held him close. Charles had no idea what was going on now, but he went with it. But as he looked at Felicia, the crazed look was gone from her eyes. Maybe at long last she was free of this.
****************************
Christmas morning came, and everyone awoke to a light snowfall over the hills. Everyone was opening presents of all sorts. The two children got presents ranging from clothing to games for their system. Vixen was especially pleased with the wedding dress her mother gave. It wasn’t until about half the presents were gone that Vixen noticed a new present was brought out by Felicia.
“Sorry about yesterday, sis.” She said. “I found out what I REALLY anted to do. And…. Well… open this. It’s for you.”
Vixen looked at the large present. It felt warm, and slightly heavy. The tag read: TO VIXEN, FROM HER SISTER. WE BOTH GOT WHAT WE WANTED NOW. She wondered what that meant as she opened it… and found Charles inside, baked into a cookie!
“Merry Christmas love!” He said, squirming as best as he could in the cookie. “When you explained everything, I realized just what it was. She needed to cook me. Well, I promised her I’d let her cook me for you, so…”
Everyone tried not to laugh. Vixen smiled and hugged her sister. Felicia would be ok, but had to take it one day at a time. She then returned to her cookie/mate, and licked her lips.
“I’ll save you for later hon. But I do not see how you can open your presents baked up in gingerbread like that!”
Charles just smiled, kissing Vixen. It was indeed a Merry Christmas.


PART 2

It was two days after Christmas. Felicia was doing better, now that all she wanted had occurred. After Charles was made into a cookie for Vixen, her wants settled down for good.
Vixen and Charles were now on their way to see the preacher for the wedding.
“I can’t believe it’s finally happening my love!” Vixen said, staring up at the chapel.
“Is this where you want the wedding?” Charles said, staring in awe at the cathedral they pulled up to. But Vixen only smiled. She was clearly hiding something.
The preacher emerged as they approached. He was a decent looking man, with silver hair but a face full of kindness. His robes were of Roman Catholic style, and the Good Book was in his arms. He smiled at the couple as they approached.
“Ah, Mr. Cortez, Ms. Wolfe, welcome to St. Peter’s. God bless and keep you.”
“May He also bless you Father Edward.” Vixen recited, giving a smile. “We want to speak to you about arranging a vorish wedding between us.”
“Also,” Charles chimed in, “perhaps you can explain it to me. I am very curious.”
Father Edward smiled at the couple and motioned them in. “All will be explained and arranged, I assure you.”
Charles smiled. At last, the vorish wedding would be explained.
******************
“THE BELLY OF A WHALE?” Charles said, more than a little shocked to say the least.
“Yes, my son.” Father Edward replied. “It is not a sexual wedding directly, not vore as it is commonly known, but a symbolic commitment before the eyes of heaven alone. It dates back all the way to one occasion: the fist ‘taur/human marriage.
“Many years ago, in the age of knights and dragons, a human female was captured by a mean dragon. Before she was devoured by it, however, a mysterious knight rescued her from the dragon. She thought the knight was her true love, and praised him for saving her. At first, however, this seemed to not be the case. When the visor was lifted, underneath was a Catmorph, black furred and green eyed. She was frightened, but only at first, for she soon saw inside, beyond the fur, and fell in love. The two saw each other often after that, just like in the Fairy Tales of old.
“Unfortunately, Fur and Human relations were terrible at best in those days, and conflict between the two was common. A friendship was deemed criminal, much less love. Despite efforts on both their parts, the families of the two would not accept them… or their style of love.
“At last, it reached a breaking point. Warriors of both races were sent out to kill the duo for betraying their heritage and conspiracy with the other race. They ran hard to a sandy beach, where the warriors had them trapped. The duo sent prayers that if their love is worthy of heaven, allow them to be saved.
“The warriors stared in awe as, at that moment, a whale appeared and opened his mouth to them. Their families told them to come back to them and end this foolish love, but instead, the duo stepped into the whale’s mouth and were swallowed whole. The families soon realized they had been fools to interfere with their love, but it seemed to be too late.
“But it wasn’t. One week later, when all had gathered on that very beach to remember them and give them proper burial rights, the whale appeared and opened his mouth. And emerging from it was the maiden and her Catmorph knight, dressed in wedding attire of pure spun gold, rings of gold and jewels on their fingers. No one knows to this day what happened in that whale, but what happened afterward is a miracle. Furs, or ‘Taurs, as they came to be known, soon entered a golden age, when vore was common and welcome, and love ruled. While it is not like that anymore, the weddings in this way still occur, to honor that first couple who decided that race really did not matter, but the love and truth of the heart did.”
Charles held Vixen close. Now he understood completely. He was right about the idea of vore all along. Because when you give yourself to another, there can be no greater gift.
“Father Edward?”
“Yes, my son.”
“Why did ‘Taurs and humans drift apart again?”
The father was silent, but Vixen knew the answer. “Not everyone is as good and kind as you, my love. Some people saw ‘Taurs as walking fur coats or trophies, and some ‘Taurs were seeing men, women, and children as just the main course. It almost got out of hand, so humans and furs drifted apart again, not wanting it to go too far. They built their own lives, sometimes less than a few yards from one another, but almost totally cut off. Few humans have bridged the gap and come to us, and even fewer ‘Taurs live in human-developed areas.”
Charles nodded. “I’m glad I’m one of the few.” He held Vixen’s hand as the duo finished the arrangements.
******************
“We’re home!” Vixen called out as she and Charles entered their home. The whole family was preparing for dinner, including Felicia, who was better. At least, for now.
“So, how did it go?” Darrick said.
Charles was silent. What he had heard from the preacher made him think. But Vixen spoke right up. “It went well daddy. We will have the wedding just as planned. Father Edward will make all the arrangements.”
“Excellent!” Darrick replied, hugging his daughter and future son-in-law. “I just know you two will have a wonderful wedding.”
Charles smiled and went with Vixen into the kitchen. Felicia and Karen were hard at work making the meal. On seeing the duo, they stopped for a moment, smiles on their faces.
“Need any help?” Vixen asked. “After all, I need to practice cooking dinner for my husband.” That made Charles blush.
“Sure you don’t need practice just cooking your husband for dinner?” Felicia joked. She was doing better now, her need for Charles fulfilled. Still, Charles remained ever on guard, just in case. “So, when is the day?”
“January 3rd.” Charles said. “There’s a warm front moving through that day, and it’s the best time for the wedding. Start the new year in a new life, I think.” He held Vixen, ho kissed him. Felicia was clearly envious, but said nothing. Karen looked up from her work.
“I know you’ll like the wedding Charles. I remember when Ben and I wed. Oh, it was lie having the honeymoon not two seconds after, and I’ll tell you...”
“KAREN!” Vixen said, giggling. “It’s a private time in there! No need to say what goes on, ok?”
Karen nodded. Charles was confused to say the least, but went along with it. At this point, he did not know what to expect!
***********************
Days went by quickly during the next week, as all in the house prepared for the wedding. Charles and Vixen were in a whirlwind, preparing for it. But they did not care. Soon, the day came. January 3rd was uncommonly warm at 60 degrees. It seemed blessed by the heavens.
Charles was in his very best suit, black of course, with a navy blue tie. His shirt was pure white, and seemed to shine in the sun that came into his room window. Ben and Darrick, as well as little Jerry, all were getting prepared for this.
“Well, this is it… brother.” Ben said, coming over to Charles. “You take good care of her, ok?”
“Yes,” Darrick said, also coming over in his best suit. “Vixen is my little girl, but she will soon be your wife. Promise me you’ll look after her.”
Charles smiled, a tear in his eye. This was it, it was really happening! He felt warm inside, knowing that his dreams were coming true. “I promise. She will be well taken care of. This I promise.”
Meanwhile, Vixen and Felicia were getting ready themselves. Felicia wore a red dress, while Vixen was clothed in the beautiful white gown, with baby blue sequence all along the dress.
“Vixen,” Felicia whispers, smiling as she looks Vixen over, “I’m happy for you. You found your match.”
“Felicia…” Vixen started, “Will you be ok?”
“Oh sure. I contacted my boss, and he is sorry about what he did. Now that I have finally accomplished what I wanted to with Charles, I think I’ll be okay. It will just take time.”
Vixen smiled and hugged her sister. “I’m nervous.”
“No reason to be girl!” Felicia said, laughing some. “He’s your match! You’re practically going on a free honeymoon, and not a soul but you two for miles! Come on, this is your dream isn’t it?”
Vixen was silent, but managed a nod. This was a big step to take. Soon, she was ready.
Charles left soon after she did for the beach, where all had been set up. Flowers were all about, and a scent of spice was in the air. All about were friends and relatives, both furry and human. But the most awe bringing sight was he large sperm whale at the coast. It was not like one you or I would see, but shone blue. It smiled as it saw Charles approach, standing by Father Edward and his best man, Ben. He waited nervously, hearing beautiful music in the air, like he never heard. Some one was playing the tunes on a harp.
All assembled at the beach looked as Vixen and Darrick walked across the beach to Charles. He smiled deeply as he saw her approach, realizing at last that this was really happening. She stopped beside him, holding a bouquet of pink and white roses. Father Edward proceeded with the ceremony. At first, it seemed like a regular wedding, the father gave her daughter away, and they exchanged rings. But what happened next was new.
“Law has stated that I have the right to join these people, which I do. But one above all has more right to do so. In the eyes of heaven, these two are to wed. Bakaras, descendent of the great whale lord, who swallowed Jonah to teach him to follow God, who join the first fur and human in holy wedlock, will swallow you both. In the eyes of heaven your union will occur, and let no one tear apart the union made.” Vixen gave her flowers to Felicia for the moment and held Charles’ hand. Father Edward placed his hands on theirs. “May heaven bless this union and allow it to last for all time. What God has brought together, let no man tear apart. Go forth and enjoy each other, and see if this union is truly meant to be.”
The whale spoke at that moment. “COME FORTH, VIXEN WOLFE. COME FORTH, CHARLES CORTEZ. COME IN AS LOVERS, AND LEAVE, GOD WILLING, AS HUSBAND AND WIFE.” And with that, he opened his mouth wide, extending his tongue like a giant red carpet. Vixen and Charles looked out at the crowd, then at each other. Holding hands, they walked into the whale, which slowly shut its mouth. It then swam off, diving below the waters, to resurface before anyone else in one week.
Everyone departed after a moment of silent prayer, to return on the day they come back.
************************
The inside of the whale was a wonder to behold, a sight of indescribable beauty. A bright light seemed to shine all around, and everything took a more pinkish hue. Pools of water were all about, some like Jacuzzis in appearance, others large pools going down several feet. All about was soft and smooth, with only few places damp.
Vixen and Charles removed their garments, naked before one another. As if by magic, they vanished into the whale’s belly sides. Charles was clearly worried for a moment on seeing this.
“Shhhhh,” Vixen said, love in her sparkling eyes. “We are mean to be together like this for awhile. I know it may seem awkward, but somehow I know this is how it was meant to be.”
Charles relaxed as he gazed into her eyes. So beautiful, so comforting, he stared longing into them. They held each other close, and ever so gently eased down, lying beside one another on the soft membrane. They kissed each other for some time, soon holding each other tight, then making sweet, passionate love to one another. The light eventually started to dim, and they eased into slumber.
“No matter what may occur,” Charles said, just before sleep overtook them, “you are the best thing that happened to me. Even if no one else says we are wed, I feel we are. In many ways, I am your husband, now and forever. I love you… … …wife.”
Vixen smiled as she fell asleep. On hearing those words, nothing else mattered.
They awoke to find foodstuffs about them. Mainly pastries, but all as if fresh baked. Charles looked in awe at it.
“What kind of whale is this?” He said to himself. “Were these here before and we did not notice? I really wouldn’t be surprised, yesterday Vixen was all that mattered. It still is.”
Vixen and he had a delicious meal, devouring several of the tasty cakes. All the while, Vixen and he talked of all that had happened and their future plans. After a time…
“Vixen, would you like to go swimming?” Charles asked all of a sudden.
“What?” Vixen replied. “Where did that come from?”
“I never went swimming with you before. I’d like to now, if you want to.”
Vixen smiled and stood up. Not losing her smile, she picked him up… and threw him in one of the pools of water! Charles came back to the surface after a second to see Vixen jump in after him.
“Ohhhh… I’m going to get you now!” Charles said, swimming after her. The water was warm and soothing, but still good for some old fashioned splashing. The duo splashed at each other, the sounds of their laughter echoing throughout the whale’s belly. They found their way into each other’s arms, holding each other and giving a deep kiss.
“Mmmmmm… this is much better than I planned for a honeymoon, love.” Charles said.
“How so?” Vixen asked. She was wondering a bit what he would say.
“Well… I was just going to go to the islands with you. See the Caribbean, that kind of thing. I have to admit, I didn’t know if you would like it.”
Vixen giggled some. “Is it because I have a permanent fur coat? No worries there.”
“No, it’s not that.”
“What is it then?”
Charles looked deeply into her eyes. “I just wasn’t sure if that was your kind of thing. I wanted you to get what you want most for the honeymoon.”
Vixen smiled. “I already did.”
************************
The week passed fast. They were constantly moving about and exploring each other and the belly’s various pools, taking care to avoid anything acidic. At last, the time was drawing near. Charles was getting worried: they still had no clothes!
“We sure cannot go out like this.” Charles thought. “It would embarrass her! I just hope…”
But then they heard a voice, which seemed to come from all around. It was like singing, sweet and wonderful. A light blinded the two, making each worried about what may happen next…
“Vixen!” Charles called out, holding her tight. “What ever happens, I will always love you!!!”
Vixen made no reply vocally. Instead, they kissed each other as the light enveloped them. All became calm.
************************
Everyone waited on the beach. They knew that today was the day, but would they be blessed as man and wife? Not one among them knew.
Of all of them, Vixen’s family was the most worried. Them and old Mr. Thompson. What had gone on this last week in there? No one had a clue.
“I think they were blessed.” Felicia said. “They sure were quite loving of one another.”
“Indeed. I’m sure of it.” Darrick replied to her daughter. But he wasn’t really sure.
Suddenly the whale rose, his eyes shining. Father Edward rose from where he sat and approached the whale. There were hushed words between the two.
“What’s going on?” Darrick asked Ben, who had been through this before. Ben only smiled and said nothing. All was silent for a moment, then, at long last, the whale spoke. It’s voice was not as ominous as it was, but still powerful.
“IT IS WITH A GREAT PLEASURE THAT I WELCOME YOU. ALL OF YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO VIXEN AND CHARLES. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE WELL. THEIR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER IS STRONG. I FELT IT INSIDE ME. IT GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO… MR. AND MRS. CHARLES CORTEZ!”
All cheered on hearing that. The whale opened his moth slowly. As he did, it revealed the duo, clad in their wedding clothes again, but now wearing bands of pure spun gold. They looked out at the people and furs that came, cheering, some crying, all happy to see them as man and wife.
Vixen gazed into Charles’ eyes, and, holding his hand, they descended together from the whale’s mouth. They had been blessed, but it did not matter either way. Their dream had come true at last. Coming to their friends and loved ones, they were whole.
It had started online. It became a friendship, then devoted love. And now, it was complete. And if they did not live happily ever after from that point on, no doubt it was as close to it as possible.

THE END

(For the full version, contact me at mister.ebony@gmail.com. some areas curt here for space reasons.)
© Copyright 2006 Ebony (misterebony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1070631-With-This-Ring