*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1071375-3-Single-Roses
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1071375
Symbology of 2 red roses and 1 pink, wrapped tightly together & given to someone special.
One single rose, that may not live a lifetime, but in it, shows a passion for living. A passion for sharing, a passion for caring, and giving, brilliant red in color, its scent magnificent, this rose, a sure passion! In it, 365 days of crying, countless letters, and slick smiles. Captured within this gorgeous flower, 365 days, of love. On the 14th of this month, I share this and another single red rose with you, complete with babybreath and wrapped for shear beauty, to remind you of the love we've shared, for 2 years. Oh, my love, what but yet another rose, could symbolize the many more years of laughter to come? A single rose, appearing to be dressed in silk, pink in color, snuggled tightly between 2 apple colored beauty's, looks perfect there, all 3, together, as one. Like you and I, two peas in a pod, a love that cannot be altered or lost, 3 single roses, protected by a wall of clear plastic, is indeed the perfect gift for a love so deep!
© Copyright 2006 Seductorai (seductorai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1071375-3-Single-Roses