*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1071552-Stone-Wolf
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1071552
Fantasy action Horro vimpires werewolves
Stone Wolf




"Maralyn, it's a boy, a beautiful little Vampire. What are you going to name him?" asked the doctor.
"I shale name him after his father Lucien. His name is Lucien," declared
Maralyn.
Years later Lucien grew up into a handsome little boy. His life was perfect until he turned twenty-one. The night of his twenty first birth day the night was a normal evening except for one thing there was a full moon. All the slaves in the castle turned into werewolves. This castle was full of vampires they had werewolves as slaves to do there bidding and farm the field during the day while the vampires slumbered. This night was special because the werewolves seemed restless and more fierce than ever. There was a prophecy that the leader of the Werewolves would come forward to free the Werewolves. The vampires were unaware of the prophecy. Lucien was laying in bed when it happened. He sat straight up his eyes suddenly turned all black he got out of bed. He started ripping off his flesh he started riving on the ground, still tearing off his skin. Under his ripped flesh, brown fur started to grow he stood up he was covered in fur. Suddenly his rib cage expanded, his muscles enlarge, and his mouth became a muzzle. His teeth elongated into large fangs.
"I need flesh, I need flesh!" roared Lucien.
He ran, and jumped through his window. He fell several stories and landed as lightly as a feather on the ground. He bolted straight for the village of Landel. When he got there, he went straight for the barn. He devoured all the livestock. The owner of the farm ran out with a pitch fork; and charged at Lucien. Lucien killed the man as easily as you would a fly. He killed women, and he killed children. What ever came near him he would eat. One villager came out of his house holding a large silver sword. The villager tried to cut off Lucien's head, when the sword made contact with Lucien's neck, and the sword shattered into smithereens. Lucien grabbed hold of the villagers neck and ripped off his head. When all the vampire's awoke the next evening they were in complete shock that half of Landel had been massacred in the few hours before the sun rose. They had never seen anything like this before, a nine foot tall werewolf.
"Lord Cormen, what shall we do?" asked a vampire.
"We shall wait until the next full moon, and add him or her to the slave labor," replied Cormen. They waited for the moon to go through its month long cycle. That night Lucien turned again.
"He's in the castle," shouted one of the vampire.
"Grab your whips and nets we will catch this one alive!" bellowed Cormen.
The vampires did as they were told and went to the tower ware they heard the roar. They climbed tower to Lucien's room. They broke down the door and charged at him. The vampires looked at this huge beast, he was two feet taller than the tallest vampire who was seven feet tall. Lucien swung his clawed hand and struck a vampire in the head. Lucien fought for hours then finally he was over powered and taken prisoner, five vampires lay mutilated on the ground, and four badly wounded but standing. The next day Lucien woke up in a dungeon cell chained to the wall. By mid after noon Cormen entered the cell and said, "I should have known it would be you. Your great grand father the first immortal was the father of the first werewolf and vampire. Every generation, a hybrid would be born some times a vampire or some times a beast like you, immune to silver and day light you got the best of both worlds werewolf and vampire strength. I would be surprised if you would ever die, that's not saying much for your mother of course."
"If you touch her, I will rip you from ear to ear!" cursed Lucien
"Language, Lucien, language. You don't want your mothers last memory of you swearing, do you?" asked Cormen in a joking voice. Later that day Lucien was taken out of his cell and brought to the execution room where all the werewolves live. His mother was tide to a post in the middle of the room her body was horribly mangled. "How can you do this to your own kind?" cried Lucien when he saw his mother.
"I must do what ever I need to do to protect the race. You can open the port holes and let the sun in. Leave the room and come back at night," commanded Cormen. The port holes slowly opened.
"NO! Don't do it! She did not do any thing to you," shouted Lucien.
"She married your father instead of me. I would not have to kill her if she married me. You would have never been born," said Cormen.
Inch by inch the port holes let in more light. Finally, the port holes were fully open, beaming light down on Maralyn. She screamed in pain as her flesh was on fire. Hours latter Cormen came in and found Maralyn, a burnt up carcass.
"I swear I will kill you and set the Werewolves free," said Lucien in a somber voice.
"Like you could get out of our chains and nets. You will not even be able to go near the gates alive," declared Cormen. Then Lucien looked up he saw a full moon, but this moon was different it was a sickly blood red. This moon was the hatred of all the werewolves. Lucien screamed out in pain as he started to turn into a werewolf. He was fully turned, the only things that were stopping him were the chains he roared and tugged at his bindings then with one huge pull he shattered the chains and charged at the wall of the dungeons. He broke through the wall and entered the night air. All the vampires were in complete shock. Lucien had broken through ten feet of stone, seven feet of silver, and an other five feet of stone. He ran as fast as he could. He was so fast he was a blur. When he stopped he was at the base of, Vorden the tallest mountain in the land. Lucien started to climb when he stopped he found a cave. Lucien heard voices from the depths of the cave. He crept into the cave under the clock of a cloud that covered the moon. When he got to the place were he heard the voices.
"Who are you?" asked a fellow werewolf.
"I am Lucien, Who are you?"
"Lucien I, have not heard that name for a long time. I am Fang and we are the scum of the land. Werewolves, we are the only ones of our kind that are not under the control of Cormen and his Vampires," answered Fang.
"How many of you are there?"
"Five thousand, we have been hiding since Cormen became king ten thousand years ago."
Over the next month Fang and Lucien came up with a battle plan. Lucien was astounded at Fang's knowledge of the vampire's army. When Lucien asked him how he knew he told him.
"That story is for an other time," they became quick friends.
"I hope you know Lucien that Cormen has over a million soldiers."
"I don't care just as long as we take this land and its inhabitants to the grave with us," declared Lucien.
"Just as long as you know what your doing," laughed Fang
"Listen up my, brethren, tonight we fight for our freedom. We will wage war against those who in slave your brothers, sisters, or children. Most of us will not see the sun rise in the morning. We will free the lost. We will not forget the fallen we will live on. Tonight we are free!" cried Lucien. When the sun set that day the werewolves marched down the mountain and to their freedom. They saw that vampires had destroyed Dorfen forest and massacred Landel village. They marched until they met Cormen's army in front of the castle. The werewolves looked up and looked back down with smiles on there faces. They crouched down and sprung back up in there werewolf form. Lucien could see the fear in some of the vampire's eye's. A load roar echoed from Lucien's mouth. The werewolves surged forward. The battle had begun thousands of silver arrows poured down on the werewolves sixty of the werewolves fell. The vampires on the ground pulled out swords and spears. They lunged forward and clashed with the foul beasts that they had enslaved thousands of years ago. Lucien grabbed two vampires and crushed them into a pile of bones. Lucien turned just in time to dodged a spear it had imbedded its self into Fang throat he wrenched it out and to Lucien's horror they all dove at Fang stabbing and clubbing every part of Fang. Lucien drove forth to Fang's life less body the vampires kept fighting all around Lucien. Lucien held Fang's body his head in Lucien's lap.
"Don't die on me Fang," said Lucien in a choked voice.
"Lucien," said Fang in a weak voice, "listen to me I have not been truly honest with you. Your father is not dead. Well, at least not yet, Lucien. Your mother would be proud of you."
"How do you know my mother?" asked Lucien.
"I know her because I am her husband your father. My real name is Lucien. You are my son." Fang closed his eyes and never opened them again. A roar of rage came from Lucien's mouth as he knelt by the body of his dead father and a single tear fell from his eye. Lucien stood up and roared so loud the mountains shook and the dead rolled over in their graves. Lucien was furious he fought and fought. Blood dripping down his fangs. He got into a fight with a berserker vampire, he cold smell the werewolf blood coming from his helmet. He was all alone when he broke through the gates. He went to the dungeons where he found Cormen standing right in front of the doors to the enslaved werewolves.
"So you come alone, you stupid dog, you will never get past my men," said Cormen in a smug voice.
Just then, thousands of vampires poured into the room, Lucien fought and fought one vampire got close enough to stab Lucien in the side. The sword broke in half as it touched Lucien's fur. Lucien punched one of the vampires in the chest, and he flew straight through an other vampires chest. Cormen watched the blood bath in front of him with a look of sheer boredom on his face.
"Can we hurry this up, Lucien. I am not getting any younger over here," laughed Cormen
"What in a hurry to have your lungs ripped out?" asked Lucien in a mocking voice.
Several hours later Lucien stood there. Only he and Cormen were the only ones left. Cormen took out his sword, it was a beautiful weapon. The sword had a long curving silver blade with a golden handle. In the middle of the blade was a crescent moon.
"See this sword. It belonged to your father, before I figured out he was a Werewolf. I confronted your father, we fought for hours when I lunged out and stabbed him. He dropped the sword and ran like a bat out of hell. I will use you father's sword to rip out your throat."
Corman and Lucien charged at each other. Lucien ripped off Cormen's arm. To Lucien's surprise, the arm reattached to its stump. They fought and fought until Cormen lunged foreword and dug his sword into Lucien's heart with a glee of victory in Cormen's eyes. With a look of horror Lucien fell to his knees. He slowly pulled the sword from his heart. Then he looked into Cormen's eyes, with a smile he lunged foreword and took a bite out of Cormen's throat.
" But how, you should di..." Lucien stabbed him in the heart and his words were drown out as his blood poured into his lungs. Lucien then with a look of complete peace, died. The werewolves broke into the castle and found all the vampires dead and the enslaved werewolves had been freed. One of the werewolves named Sean walked down to the dungeons. "Hey, someone come here," he shouted. All the werewolves came to the room and crowded around the body of Lucien.
"He died a hero's death, he died doing the one thing he wanted to do, in his life," said one of the werewolves.
Later that night they took Lucien's body into the field, and laid him on a bed of straw. One of the werewolves took a torch, and lit him on fire. Lucien lay there with a look of peace on his face, he could pace off as a sleep, if he was breathing. All the werewolves owed him a great debt, their freedom. Five days latter Sean, the boy who found Lucien's body. He looked up at the top of Mt. Vorden. He thought he saw Lucien at the summit. He thought it was a ghost, but he did not know he could still be alive.















© Copyright 2006 Sweet Lou (smarkowski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1071552-Stone-Wolf