*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1072048-Wish--Dream--Nightmare--Scream
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #1072048
Random thoughts
Wish – Dream – Nightmare – Scream

Lose control noone knows what haunts while you sleep. Keep it; thus not to appear so weak. Continue to live in fear of what haunts you while you sleep. “To sleep per chance to dream”; is no longer what it seems. Now you sleep for no other reason then being unable to keep your eyes open any longer. You can keep beileveing this will make you stronger; but in reality you will realize you can't go on like this any longer. Sleep, child, sleep be strong; fight your demons head on. I can't promise you will win, but at least you can begin and someday you will realize you truly don't have to win but prevail. What you need to see is that you can fail but still prevail. Know your demons and keep them close because you never know when you need them the most. I know it sounds strange but there will come a day some where far away, when you begin to change and in a way, you may become that demon that you are now trying to slay. So heed the warning of the day; as you run and as you play. Just do everything in your power to NOT end up that way.
© Copyright 2006 Michelle Lynn (shellolynn007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1072048-Wish--Dream--Nightmare--Scream