*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1073818-His-Her-They
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1073818
A poem about love.
His, Her, They

The air encompassed his body. The water captured his feet. The wind blows through his long golden hair strand by strand as the sky quietly observes. He walks on..

The air engulfs her body. The water sneaks up and takes possession of her feet. The wind gently combs through her beautiful black lacquered hair as the sky smiles down on her. She walks on.

The blue of his eyes dares the sea to be more powerful. His body is surrounded by a natural glow. He moves his eyes but once. Just to look at the single white thorn-less rose he shall present to her. The blue in his eyes once again looks on.

The soft brown in her eyes challenges the brown sand to be softer. Her body glimmers like diamonds in a clear pool of water. Her eyes move only once; to take in every inch of his masculinity. The brown in her eyes once again looks on.

They meet. They embrace. He gently places the delicate flower in her gold brown hand, soft as the fur of a rabbit. She smiles and the clouds uncover the sun completely. She places a delicate kiss on his cheek. Hand and hand they walk on, into the future of the next second; together never to be parted by man or beast. A love not even death can destroy.
© Copyright 2006 TJ Conher (conher1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1073818-His-Her-They