*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1073981-Hyppocriticus-Part-ONE
Rated: E · Poetry · Spiritual · #1073981
This discribes the nature of a hypocrite in todays society in a spiritual realm.
This is a story of a man named Hyppocriticus. Oh, how relentless was the sickness of his spirit and his hiss was wicked and envious. Cursed be the day that he was born,into existence.
This is an illustration of his deviating, wretched wisdom and how he contaminates every living organism.
Listen as I expand your vision and expose this factor.
Hyppocriticus is an actor, as in fake laughter- who puts on a mirage, camouflage, virtues or values he doesn't intend to use.
His intention is to serve you a bubonic tonic mixed with a chronic, hypnotic promises, with a pinch of cosmic hypothsis, anything to remove you form the proper topic or sane train of thought.
His association cost puts you at a loss and throws your concentration off; so evil and lying, manipulating, cunning, and conniving, rejoicing, and thriving when laying hot coals in the middle of the road of someone who is trying!!
Your soul will know he's lying. Mischivious characteristics will be evident and prevalent, inwardly he is seriously, hideously, rigorously sneaky plus profound and world renowned.
This is a story about a man named Hyppocriticus.
© Copyright 2006 Mckeithan Owens (mckeithan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1073981-Hyppocriticus-Part-ONE